Manzo Bridal Artistry

Sonoma, CA · View map

About Manzo Bridal Artistry

Manzo Bridal Artistry is a beauty service based in Sonoma, California that has been creating glamorous looks since 2008. With passion and years of experience in makeup and beauty, they will give you a flawless look that is both natural and smooth.

The professional team at Manzo Bridal Artistry specializes in airbrush makeup techniques, taking pride in making brides look and feel beautiful. They know how hectic your wedding day will be, so they make sure your makeup and hair are effortless and last for the whole night. They create fabulous updo hairstyles, hair extensions and eyelash extensions if needed. They also offer the following services:

• Blowouts

6 Manzo Bridal Artistry Reviews

M
Mar Thomas

Married on 07/27/2019

Great hair and makeup for Mother of the groom

Sandra Was very professional, friendly, and creative on my hair and make up for my son’s wedding. She was easy to communicate with on pricing and location and payment methods for my appointment.I ... Read more received so many compliments from my friends and family and I look very stylish and natural. I highly recommend Sandra 😄

C
Cassandra

Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!

Thank you so much for meeting my budget and my vision :) Read more Thank you so much for meeting my budget and my vision :)

K
Kayla

Married on 10/28/2017

Sandra is amazing. She made me feel like a queen on my wedding day! She is so sweet, down to earth and knew exactly what to say when I started to stress. She made sure to make everyone in my wedding ... Read more party comfortable wirh how they looked with hair and makeup. She took her time on me (the bride) to make sure my makeup and hair piece was just perfect. I swear she listened to how I wanted my hair through my photo and verbal communication and it was amazing. She also took her time to airbrush my tan lines since my dress was strapless. I also had a huge curling iron burn on my arm and she completely blended it in. I was so happy with her service on both my hair and makeup! Thanks girl!!!!