Mapi's Cakes

Windsor, CA · View map · Visit website

About Mapi's Cakes

Mapi's Cakes is a premier wedding cake and dessert service in Santa Rosa, California. Mapi Castel, the artist and cake designer, was born in southern Spain, where she studied the art of decor and design. Eventually, she decided to take her talents to the culinary trade, and began making custom cakes for weddings. Her delicious works of art are pleasing to the eye and to the palate. Mapi’s Cakes is an ideal service for creative, sweet treats both you and your guests will love.

Mapi’s Cakes serves a variety of cakes and desserts, made with custom flavors and designs to suit your taste and wedding style. A tasting is recommended before your order, and the fees may go towards your final order. Mapi’s Cakes also provides setup and delivery services, as well as a variety of rental display equipment (cake stands, cupcakes tier stands, wood boxes, platters, etc.) for you to use on your big day. Mapi’s Cakes dessert options include:

• Custom designed wedding cakes

C
Featured
Cassidy

Married on 08/25/2018

Mapi's Cakes is the BEST! We wanted a simple but special cake for our wedding, in funfetti flavor, and Mapi knocked it out of the park. She created a beautiful, classic, but incredibly fun cake for ... Read more us, exactly as we had hoped. Mapi was flexible, responsive, and helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding. She was there the day of the wedding meticulously adding olive branches for us to make sure everything was perfect. And maybe most importantly, the cake tasted incredible!!! We got rave reviews from all our guests - so much so, that there was none left to take home. We will absolutely be calling on Mapi's for our next big event or celebration.

E
Emily

Married on 07/21/2018

Mapi was such a pleasure to work with and very professional. I was absolutely blown away when I saw my cake. It was everything I asked for and more. The cake was so good and everyone loved it. Her ... Read more Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting was so delicious ! Mapi also made cupcakes for us , I loved her idea of the raspberry on top! The desert bar we had was better than anything I've saved on Pinterest :) and let me tell you there was nothing left! I would definitely recommend her services for all of your future events. Thank you Mapi for making our wedding so special, it was a pleasure working with you. XOXO. Emily B.

S
Shelley

Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing! Beautiful cake! Friendly service all around 5 stars! Thanks Mapi! Read more Amazing! Beautiful cake! Friendly service all around 5 stars! Thanks Mapi!