Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center

Hallowell, ME · View map

About Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center

At this Augusta-area Maine bed & breakfast inn and conference center, you can enjoy one-stop shopping for your reception, outdoor ceremony, in-house custom catering, and full bar service all arranged and provided by our experienced professional staff. Our eight guest rooms, which are ideal for the immediate family or the wedding party, have all the features of a full-service hotel but at a place that "feels like home." The Gathering Place event center can host weddings for up to 300 guests (seasonally with an attached tent, and up to 125 year-round). Our inn's eight guest rooms all have private baths, flat-screen cable television, and individually adjustable climate control. Wi-Fi is included and there is never an added cost for that. We have ample common areas, full bar service, and a common guest kitchen with baked goodies and 24/7 coffee/tea/cocoa. For a spa experience, enjoy our sauna and outdoor hot tub, or a HUGE double whirlpool (some call them jacuzzi) tub, fireplace, and private deck in your own guest room as part of your Maine wedding. Check out Maple Hill Farm From the Air: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1MDTbP8io and take an Inside Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_NXzXYxS0

5 Reviews for Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center

5 Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center Reviews

C
Caroline

Married on 06/25/2016

This place gave me the wedding of my dreams. Everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything all night because they were legitimately on top of everything! The owners of the inn and ... Read more all of the workers there were so terrific, available and helpful during planning and the day of the wedding. The location is beautiful, the rooms are beautiful and so comfortable, the food is wonderful! Our guests raved about every aspect of the day. My husband and I will 100% be back!

User3385899

2+ years ago

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Maple Hill on June 22, 2013, as well as rented out the entire inn for the night before and the night of our wedding, which definitely added to the ... Read more personable atmosphere of our event. I cannot rave enough about the amazing customer service we received from Scott and Vince. From the moment we started planning our wedding reception at Maple Hill, from every moment in between, and to the actual wedding weekend itself, I can honestly say that I have never felt more special and catered to at any other hotel or bed and breakfast. Scott and Vince went above and beyond to make sure that not only our wedding reception, but our stay at the inn was something we would always remember. Every email correspondence that I had was answered promptly, and I was always treated with the upmost respect, and a “yes we can do that” attitude that made planning my wedding at Maple Hill extremely stress free and easy. We had a banquet style dinner at our reception, with the choices of pork loin and a garlic cream chicken, along with various sides. Both of these options were to die for! Scott and Vince even made my husband and I two plates to bring up to our room after the reception, as brides and grooms typically do not get much time to eat during their reception. When my husband went down to the common area refrigerator that night to get our plates, Scott met my husband and told him that if we needed anything at anytime of the night to please do not hesitate to call them. Their level of care for their guests is beyond compare.

User5085926

2+ years ago

The gentlemen at Maple Hill Farm made planning our wedding very simple. We weren't looking for anything extravagant and they were able to meet all of our wishes, as well as provide some ideas to fill ... Read more in the gaps. Not to mention, the venue itself is lovely--how many people can say they were married in front of frolicking alpacas?