Marc Anthony Photography

Blackwood, NJ · View map

About Marc Anthony Photography

Weddings have always been our specialty. Let me get this out from the start. I LOVE what I do. I have such a passion for it. When I wake up on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I am excited about having a wedding to do.

My style of photography is a true blend of photojournalistic mixed with a hint of the traditional. I don't feel posing or staging photos captures the essence of the wedding day. Weddings are all about anticipation, drama, joy, and laughter. I can't stage those emotions. That's one reason why I love weddings about all of forms of photography I do. It's real and it's natural.

41 Reviews for Marc Anthony Photography

41 Marc Anthony Photography Reviews

Cristina
Cristina

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolute Blast!

Marc did my engagement photos along with my wedding photos. He is always very responsive and was very interactive! The pictures he takes end up simply AMAZING! Marc is very talented :) Read more Marc did my engagement photos along with my wedding photos. He is always very responsive and was very interactive!! The pictures he takes end up simply AMAZING! Marc is very talented :)

G
Gianna

Married on 09/09/2017

Marc was so unbelievably amazing to work with. He was quick so that we could get to our guests, he was fun and always had us laughing and smiling, he was creative and took such amazing pictures, and ... Read more was a pleasure to work with. I am so glad we chose him to take our engagement photos and to capture our entire wedding say so beautifully. Thanks, Marc and Amber!

S
Stacie

Married on 06/24/2017

Marc is seriously AMAZING! From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding night, I could not have asked for a more down to earth, professional photographer. He is very personable and easy to work ... Read more with. He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. I received my photos in a timely manner and they are just gorgeous! He captured so many awesome moments of our special day. I would highly recommend Marc, use him for engagement session, wedding night and the photo booth that he offers. All of the guests enjoyed the photo booth. His prices are extremely reasonable, I promise you won't be disappointed. He even made his way to the dance floor to show off his moves :)