Marc Fisher Entertainment

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Marc Fisher Entertainment

When selecting someone to provide the musical atmosphere for a special occasion, it is important to consider every aspect of the process. Marc Fisher is known across the country as someone who can not only set the right musical tone, but also interact with those attending the event in a manner that is warm and welcoming without becoming the center of attention. Be it a wedding or a barn dance, his ability to blend music and banter into the experience is exceptional. He will increase the emotional impact of the event and help create lifelong memories in the minds and hearts of those in attendance.

Marc Fisher customizes his services based on your wedding day. Please let us know what you imagine your day to be like and Marc Fisher will help create it.

Experience
Because of his years of experience, he is able to work on all levels with the venue, the catering staff, and all parties involved to smoothly weave a magical and transparent theme throughout the event. His love of music translates not only into a perfect set list, but also the skills necessary to make the most out of the technology to provide impactful yet pristine sound quality. If your desire is to enhance the experience at your event through beautiful music, Marc Fisher will deliver far beyond your expectations.

102 Reviews for Marc Fisher Entertainment

102 Marc Fisher Entertainment Reviews

T
Featured
tara

Married on 11/25/2017

Start to finish incredible. Emails, calls, etc – no stress, quick to respond, easy as can be. Around 1-2 weeks out – Marc calls to review everything. Which was awesome. He has incredible advice not ... Read more just for music. So impressed.. and I listened to all his wisdom ☺ !!!! which made my life sooo much better day of. Music wise – I’m not a radio person.. which I thought was going to make this entire thing stressful but it was a not an issue at alllll – Marc played all my indie folk rock weird music during the ceremony & for our dances – Marc encouraged us to give him music we enjoyed for during dinner – which Rob and I LOVEDDDDD!!!!! When it was time for dancing – we gave Marc free range to play the crowd… and OMG BEST DECISION EVER. I never left that dance floor. My friends, family, etc all danced the ENTIREEEEE night. No joke - Not one bad song. He played for all ages & allllll ages loved the entire set. Our wedding ranged from age 92 – 5 year old. Even the five year old bounced around all night loving life - It was beyond what I could of ever dreamed. He was just a breath of fresh air to work with and an expert at what he does. STOP STRESSING OVER THE MUSIC and look no further…. This is who you need in your life. Marc Thank you so much for everything you did on 11.25.17 – Rob and I are so thankful – even Rob who I’ve been with since 2005 and whoooo never dances – danced!!! I almost died. Hahaha your amazing in so many ways Thank you. Marc even pulled my chair out for me like isn’t that the best… Jack of all trades hahaha best choice I ever made. <3 Tara & Rob.

M
Meghan

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent - Danced all night!

Marc DJ'ed my wedding on 5/18/2019 and my husband and I could not recommend him enough! He was easy to reach and communicate with prior to our wedding, and gave my husband and I some excellent tips to ... Read more calm our nerves and be prepared for the big day. Everything went off without a hitch during the ceremony and announcements, and I don't think the dance floor was every empty! We have had so many people tell us that the music was fantastic and it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Would highly recommend! 10/10!

S
Shannon Snyder

Married on 11/16/2018

Outstanding DJ!

Marc Fisher is an outstanding DJ. He was the consummate professional from start to finish, which was appreciated because we had to change DJs when the first one we hired went completely unresponsive. ... Read more Marc played great music throughout our event and had our guests moving their feet ALL night long. We highly recommend Marc Fisher for any event!