Marcella May Make-up

Renton, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Marcella May Make-up

Marcella May Make-up is a makeup artist in Renton, Washington serving couples in the Tacoma and Seattle areas. Marcella, an experienced makeup artist, believes in the power of makeup to instill confidence in a bride-to-be. Though she recognizes makeup’s ability to hide imperfections, Marcella focuses her artistry on emphasizing her brides’ naturally beautiful features. Free consultations and a low-priced trial leave brides feeling confident not only in their own beauty, but in Marcella’s ability to deliver flawlessly artistic beauty services on their wedding day.

Marcella May Make-up is invested in making your entire bridal party look and feel their best. She offers group services as well as men’s grooming services. Brides can request contour makeup to emphasize their most flattering features, as well as false lashes to make their eyes pop.

13 Reviews for Marcella May Make-up

13 Marcella May Make-up Reviews

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 07/14/2018

I arrived in Seattle as a stressed fiancé looking for a bridal hair & make up artist with 3 months to go. Initially it was difficult finding a professional who would travel to our Woodinville venue ... Read more just for a bride as I did not have a bridal party for our small intimate wedding. Marcella was my angel and new fond friend who was super professional, understanding my needs and always positive and technically amazing. Initially I was going for a bold dramatic look during the trial consultation but changed my mind the last minute. Marcella was amazingly patient and absolutely delivered in bringing to life the natural yet still glowing and subtly glamorous look I later envisioned. She also helped me create the subtle low waves I wanted for my hairstyle. The make up and hair lasted for the entire day and I was so happy with her work. Thank you so much Marcella. Most highly recommended from a very relieved and grateful bride.

S
Suzanne

Married on 03/24/2019

Marcella is great! First, she was prompt and professional in replying to all of my questions in writing, and in person she was easy to work with and fun! Best of all, after she was done with me, I ... Read more looked amazing! She pays attention to detail and made sure I loved the results.

C
Caroline

Married on 10/21/2018

Marcella is great!

Marcella is truly wonderful. She did a great job with my wedding day makeup. I requested a cat eye, even though we didn't do that in the trial, and she executed it perfectly. She is super responsive, ... Read more timely, and sweet. I would recommend her to anyone! Also, she has reasonable prices and is willing to come to your house! Thank you, Marcella!