Marcelles Sweets Du Jour

Arden, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Marcelles Sweets Du Jour

Marcelle’s Sweets Du Jour is a bakery based in Arden, North Carolina that specializes in wedding cakes and cupcakes. Marcelle’s Sweets Du Jour has provided weddings in the North Carolina region with unique, personalized buttercream wedding cakes and cupcakes that reflect the individual style of each client. Marcelle of Marcelle’s Sweets Du Jour is a trained pastry chef that utilizes her skill and passion for baking to create works of art that will be sure to give your wedding dessert table a special, personalized touch.

Experience

Marcelle is a trained pastry chef that graduated from Johnson and Wales University with a degree in Baking and Pastry Arts. She uses her skill to create classic, delicious cakes that are uniquely personalized to match your wedding, and to taste as sweet as your love.

Marcelle’s Sweets Du Jour specializes in wedding cakes and cupcakes, as well as cake pops, cookies, and other dessert items for a dessert buffet. This bakery provides gluten-free baking, and uses fresh local ingredients to provide you and your guests with deliciously fresh cakes to enjoy. Other cake services and items include:

• Consultations

6 Marcelles Sweets Du Jour Reviews

Jaime
Jaime Honaker

Married on 12/01/2018

Decadent rich cake with quality ingredients

Going with Marcelle to do our wedding cake was an easy decision. For our tasting, she let us choose from quite a few different options, and my fiance and I were so wowed. First of all, the tasting was ... Read more such a fun experience, and it was nice to learn about her ingredients, and about her as well. She has such a fun personality, but we loved how professional she was - it's clear she takes so much pride in what she does. It was obvious by the taste of the cake/icing that she was professionally trained, and that it wasn't just a hobby. Her cake was rich without being overly sweet, and it is clear that she uses quality ingredients. We LOVED having her do our cake. Did it go over well at the wedding? Our guests demolished it. One guest, who has been on the keto/low carb diet for a long time, decided he was having a cheat day, ate two pieces of his cake, and somehow managed to take the icing off the piece intended for me, which I had left abandoned. It was that good! We ended up being able to finish off a couple leftover the pieces the next day, and it was so very delicious. It was great, because, like I mentioned, it was rich, but not so sweet that you couldn't finish the slice. It was the absolute perfect cake.

D
Diana

Married on 07/05/2018

Marcelle’s cake was delicious! I had my wedding reception at Twisted Laurel and they recommended Marcelle for the cake. I reached out and she called me right back. I told her what we were thinking and ... Read more and gave her other options. She then came with at consolidated proposal that was better than what I had in mind. We had one first layer of vanilla cake and raspberry filling and 2 other layers of caramel and chocolate ganache! The icing was She brought the cake to the location and when I saw it I got super happy!! It was beautiful! Definitely 5 stars!

C
Carly

Married on 12/17/2017

Marcelle is super personable and has GREAT quality cakes and cupcakes. Many of my guests told me they were the "best cupcakes they'd ever had. " She is professional, great to work with, and very ... Read more reasonably priced. Hire her for all your wedding needs and you will not be disappointed!