Marcus Performing Arts Center

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Marcus Performing Arts Center

An elegant venue located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, The Marcus Performing Arts Center offers beautiful views on its riverfront grounds. From the glass-walled atrium to the outdoor garden patio, the Marcus Center offers a classic yet magical setting for events.

Facilities and Capacity
The versatile spaces at The Marcus Performing Arts Center offer accommodations for up to 800 guests. The Bradley Pavilion is framed by full floor to ceiling glass windows, which provide views of the new Milwaukee Riverwalk.

The Marcus Center assists couples and their catering needs with full service on-site catering provided by Sazama’s Fine Catering. The culinary experts allow full personalization of menus to match your desired tastes. Linens and other rental equipment are provided along with the the catering services.

40 Reviews for Marcus Performing Arts Center

40 Marcus Performing Arts Center Reviews

C
Featured
Cynthia

Married on 07/16/2016

We were blown away with the quality of service from the Marcus Center! We worked with Lynn throughout the whole process, and she made everything absolutely stress-free. It was like having our own ... Read more wedding planner for the reception. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails (even if it was a question about a very small detail) and I always felt like they were willing to accommodate exactly what I wanted for my wedding. They offer package options for meals, but things can be substituted or slightly altered to fit exactly what you want for your day. I would highly recommend using them. It took a lot of stress out the planning the reception.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and Professional

The venue was gorgeous, especially at night. The atmosphere was so sophisticated and everything was clean and beautiful. The ceiling I was worried would take away from the evening but it added even ... Read more more than I could've imagined. The service was phenomenal and Lynn was AMAZING to work with. She was always so responsive and accommodating to my constant emails. I would 10/10 recommend this venue. Only issue we had was they ran out of steaks for our guests and the late night snack was pulled from the floor early.

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 10/06/2018

Booking The Marcus Center and Sazama's for our wedding was the best decision we have ever made; we will never forget our experience with them. It was truly unbelievable. We had SO many guests tell us ... Read more they were left speechless and they had never seen anything like it. From day one, Lynn had gone above and beyond to ensure everything would go smoothly and would be exactly the way we wanted. The venue is stunning-from the Bradley Pavilion to having two other unique spaces for use; the Fitch Gardens and the private balcony overlooking the river. The service was like none other I have ever experienced at a wedding before (and I've been to A LOT of weddings) I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to serve a 5 course meal. The chef even allowed me to design the menu, and her interpretations on the dishes were beyond delicious. Our guests were absolutely blown away with the food. I cannot emphasize it enough that booking this venue will be the best decision you would ever make. I have some pretty high standards and the PAC and Sazama's team beyond exceeded them. Thank you again for allowing us to have our dream wedding! It would've never have been nearly the same elsewhere!