Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC

Mardees is a family owned business that has coordinating and designing events for 15 years. I myself have been an event planner for 32 years. The business originated in Kansas City, MO back in 2004 where we coordinated everything from large corporate events to small birthdays. Now that we are here in Washington we have been doing all of that and more. We do have two other consultants that assist me on larger events Nicole, and LaJuana both of whom are very talented coordinators. We do have a website, but it’s being updated at the moment so it’s missing quite a few pictures. If you’d like to see more pictures of our work definitely check out our Facebook page@ Mardee's Designs and Consulting.

Service wise, we have 4 different packages that we use as a base for Weddings. I say a base because we customize the package for every couple and event. Not every couple is the same, so we want ensure that your wedding fits who you are and exceeds all of your dreams. I went ahead and attached a list of the type of services each package includes; just keep in mind those can change. The other part of that is that some couples just want us to handle décor, which we do as well. That service is based on the extent of the décor and whether we need to bring in more people to complete the design with in a certain time frame. Details of which, we discuss and confirm ahead of the event.

4 Reviews for Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC

4 Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC Reviews

E
Eric

Married on 06/29/2019

Great decor for the price

We had our wedding at the Pickering Barn in Issaquah, wa. After being stumped how to hang up string lights in the Hay barn, I contacted Mary for help. Mary and Spencer were professional, courteous, ... Read more and a pleasure to talk to. Really calms the stress of planning a wedding! Mary and her team hung up drapes with string lights. They were on time on arrival and upon the clean up time. Decor was amazing! Professional team and made our wedding into the vision we wanted plus more! Mardee design and consulting will be my forever number 1 recommendation for all decor going forward. Thanks Mary!

Pepsy
Pepsy

Married on 01/19/2019

Surpassed expectations

I found Mary, from Mardees on Thumbtack. I told her I wanted a Nerd Chic Wedding. She had never done anything like that, but wanted to take it on. I was blown away. The room looked extraordinary, her ... Read more and her team did an amazing job. It was beyond my wildest dreams and I was thrilled with what she did. She awesome to work with and any other event that I do that requires decorations I will for sure hire her again and again.

S
Sara

Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Mardee’s Designs and Consulting for our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. Mary went above and beyond to keep everything organized and the big day went perfectly! She was a ... Read more pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her services!