Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

Margaret Claire’s Wedding & Events LLC is a wedding planner service that is based out of Knoxville, Tennessee. As a full-service wedding planning company, you will be connected to a network of premium vendors in the wedding industry, and guided through planning your event from start to finish with the help of an attentive team. Planning a wedding can be an enormous task, avoid the stress and hire the professionals who will make your big day the dream that you deserve.

Margaret Claire’s Wedding & Events LLC is a highly rated, and awarded wedding planning service in the Tennessee area. The team will begin the planning with a consultation that lays the framework for your personal preferences and styles that you are expect on the day of the event. As your event starts taking shape, the staff will engage with vendors, create a timeline and make a flawless itinerary for the day of the event. When the wedding day arrives, you will have a personal manager that will make all of your stresses disappear. Hire the professionals and leave the heavy lifting to Kristy and her crew on the best day of your life! Popular wedding types include:

• Destination

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to Kristy Myers and Margaret Claire's team! They are highly experienced and will cover every little detail that you would have never thought to cover. They ... Read more They know of different vendors in the area and can help you to book nearly everything you will need for the big day. My personality tends toward such anyway, but I didn't stress at all leading up to the wedding and on wedding day because Kristy and her team were covering everything, and I could just enjoy the day. Kristy is so precious and BEYOND helpful! She is not just a wedding coordinator, but is someone who truly wants for you to have a great wedding day for the sake of the bride and groom, not her own! She became a friend in the process, and we love Kristy! We also met Megan, her assistant, the day of the wedding, who was just as precious, though I was only with her for a brief time. Seriously, if you are looking to get married, you NEED a coordinator, and Kristy and her team are worth double what we paid for her/them. I have no regrets and would have paid for her 5 times over for the assistance, experience, and friendship that she provided. So thankful for them!

Theresa
Theresa Sidders

Getting married on 03/05/2021

Memorial Day 2019 Wedding at The Magnolia Venue

I want to start out by saying Kristi stepped in half way through the planning of my daughter Caitlyn's TN destination wedding. Kristi and her team by far exceeded our expectations. With the short ... Read more amount of time they had to work with, they took all the pressure and stress off my daughter and made her wedding day the most magical and memorable day she could have ever imagined. Kristi let us know from the moment she accepted our wedding that we would not have to worry about anything and she was absolutely correct. Listening to Kristi and Megan's laughter watching our crazy family's antics on the dance floor was so enjoyable and heartwarming. My sister who has ALS and in a wheelchair was accommodated at every moment of the day. They constantly made sure she was comfortable and continued to ask her if she needed anything. I would recommend Kristi and her team for planning any event you need a planner for. Their professionalism and kindness is more than genuine. I consider them part of the family now. Theresa S.

C
Chris Price

Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding planner ever- megan

Hiring Megan Mynatt was the BEST decision we made in our entire wedding process. Her ability to help guide us in almost every aspect of the wedding made the whole process so much easier. She was a ... Read more non-biased, experienced voice to help settle any disputes. Megan was punctual, responsive, intuitive, and genuine. She wants you to have a special day and wants to take the burden off of you. Not only is she helpful in the planning, but the day of she is EVEN BETTER!! She was NOT frantically running around yelling at people to get things done. Megan was a constant presence of tranquility while always providing a quick solution to any issue that occurred. Whenever there was a need, somehow she would appear out of nowhere, fix the issue, and disappear. Do yourself a favor and hire Megan! You will not regret it.