Margaret Rose Events

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Margaret Rose Events

Margaret Rose Events is an all-inclusive event planning service based in New York City. This talented team, led by Margaret Kane, offers wedding packages and services for every couple. Margaret Rose Events is committed to making wedding planning as stress-free and fun as possible while still maintaining a high level of organization and attention to detail.

Experience
Margaret has over 10 years of experience in event planning, working with various organizations across New York City and south Florida. She is a certified project manager with extensive experience in event management and design. In 2017, Margaret started her own company focused on weddings after falling in love with the process while planning her own wedding.

Margaret Rose Events offers full service, partial, and day-of-wedding planning services to suit all needs and budgets. Reach out to us today for a complimentary consultation.

10 Reviews for Margaret Rose Events

10 Margaret Rose Events Reviews

A
Featured
Alicia Bolanos

Married on 02/16/2019

Everything I wished for... 💫

I am beyond grateful to have worked with Margaret and her team to create the most magical vintage boho-chic Miami wedding of my dreams! Not only was it a pleasure to work with her every step of the ... Read more way, she kept me organized, on-track, stress-free and sane, throughout the whole process... even on my wedding day! She's a natural 'task master', coupled with a relentless attention to detail and a fierce drive to succeed, which makes her indispensable to any wedding or event planning team! She was cooperative when I was dead-set on what I wanted and offered creative solutions for when I was at a loss for ideas, all while keeping everything within our modest budget. The 'icing on the cake' was her assistant Dee, who added her magic to everything she touched. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out and I truly feel like they are now part of the family! XOXO

Emeric
Emeric Lfrt

Getting married on 11/02/2020

Better than in my dream

Margaret and her team were fantastic, and I don't think I would have made it to my wedding day without them! Margaret was there to help us every step of the way. She found us an officiant and she ... Read more organized absolutely every details ! The day of, she was totally on point and kept everyone in line. She and her team made sure that my fiancee and I were comfortable, happy, fed, and calm. . Our bridesmaids, parents and guests all complimented them! If I could give 20 stars I would.If I could give 20 stars I would.

Muneeza
Muneeza Iqbal

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Great style!

I was so pleased to work with Margaret. She has great style, and is very communicative. Her vendor list is fantastic; she works with some very talented women. She made our wedding look like a fairy ... Read more tale, despite our small budget and the fact that we planned everything in a very short duration of time. I highly recommend!