I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry

Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry, based in Tucson, Arizona, is an on-location and destination wedding hair and makeup provider that specializes in airbrush makeup application. The team's skills and expertise can be provided at whatever venue or location your special event is taking place. Quality products, combined with meticulous skills, ensure that your bridal look will last from morning until night and look just as flawless in photos as it does in person. Eliminate stress from your wedding day with flawless on-site services, offered throughout Arizona, California, Puerto Rico, and beyond. Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry also provides stylists fluent in both English and Spanish.

On the most important day of your life, sit back and relax while Margarita GoDiva’s I Do Hair and Makeup comes right to you. The artists at I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry offer a solution for all your wedding day beauty needs, providing everything from body art, to men's grooming, to an array of hair and makeup services. Beauty styling can be provided for groups of up to 20 individuals, and group discounts are also available. As well as updos and styling, the team provides the following beauty options:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Trials and consultations

For our *****Luxury PHOTOBOOTHS and our mobile vintage AIRSTREAM BARS go to www.AIRSTREAMSOCIAL.com*****

95 Reviews for I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry

95 I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

A
Featured
angie

Married on 03/11/2017

Thank you to Raime and the girls for helping me and my girls feel extra glam on my wedding day! Also, I was shocked by how efficient your team was and the videographer and photographer noticed as ... Read more well. This team is incredible and so accommodating and flexible for trials and making our day of timeframe. My hair was softly half up with curls and all bobby pins were still in place when I woke up Sunday morning. My airbrush still looked pretty great Sunday morning as well :)

Clara
Clara

Married on 03/23/2019

Loved it amazing fun team to work with.

Loved loved loved how everything turned out. I used this amazing team for my March wedding and everything turn out perfect. Jaysyn was amazing and I loved working with him he did an awesome job. ... Read more Highly recommended. I felt the hair and makeup for me and my girls looked beautiful.

K
Katie Cowling

Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent and Super Friendly

I loved the I do team! They were very professional and friendly and nailed everyone's looks they were going for off of a simple photograph! Would highly recommend! Read more I loved the I do team! They were very professional and friendly and nailed everyone's looks they were going for off of a simple photograph! Would highly recommend!