Margene's Bridal

Boise, ID · View map

About Margene's Bridal

Margene's Bridal is the destination for brides seeking an amazing wedding gown. The collections reflect individuality, grace, romance, timeless elegance and quality, hand selected by buyers who listen to what bride's want.

Previous brides consistently refer their friends, who are newly engaged, to experience for themselves what being a Margene's Bride is all about!

We realize each of our clients has individual ideas, personalities and dreams and we look forward to helping realize those dreams. For that once-in-a-lifetime event, we are here to help find it! We look forward to meeting with you soon

62 Reviews for Margene's Bridal

62 Margene's Bridal Reviews

Mallory
Mallory

Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful dresses

My experience with Margene’s was the absolute best. I had looked at one other dress shop before stopping in to Margene’s. I didn’t have an appointment but they talked to me and I told them the dress I ... Read more was looking for. They showed me the exact dress of my dreams and I was able to try it on that day. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and they were so communicative through the whole process.

ASHLEY
ASHLEY

Married on 04/12/2019

Margene’s Bridal

I found my dream dress here. It was a great experience. They were super helpful and super nice. Read more I found my dream dress here. It was a great experience. They were super helpful and super nice.

H
Hailey

Married on 07/28/2018

Margenes Bridal was an amazing place to purchase my dress! They have a great selection and they made finding my dress so easy and stress free. After my dress came in I tried it on in store and it did ... Read more not fit like I expected it to. I was so shocked that I didn’t even say anything. After a couple sleepless night I called them and discussed my concerns and they got me in right away to address the issues I was having. Everything ended up being perfect!