Margie Lou Photography

Wenatchee, WA · View map

About Margie Lou Photography

Contemporary Photography at its best.

My goal is to make your photo session both enjoyable and relaxing while getting the most flattering and natural photos possible. Joy is the most beautiful thing you can wear on your wedding day and my aim is to captiure your happiness and love in photo form!

Hurry to save your 2013 Wedding date now!

4 Reviews for Margie Lou Photography

4 Margie Lou Photography Reviews

Randi
Randi

Married on 06/11/2016

Could not be happier with our photos! Picking our favorites is next to impossible. Margie is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable. She has a great eye for details and making you feel ... Read more your best.

N
Natasha

Married on 05/11/2013

Well I am 2 years (nearly) late in writing this. Margie is amazingly talented, and a radiant person to be around. She makes her clients instantly feel at ease giving her the ability to capture photo's ... Read more in a way no one else can. She is worth every penny, and the BEST decision I made about my wedding day (other than marrying my husband of course) was to hire Margie. I honestly feel that as long as she is taking photo's and we are in the valley I wouldn't go to, or in good consonance recommend anyone else. Hire her, and you won't regret it!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/30/2012

Margie came to photograph a wedding that I was in last week. The bride only had wonderful things to say about Margi leading up to us meeting her. When I met her I could totally understan all the rave ... Read more reviews. Myself and the whole wedding party had a blast taking pictures and Margie even stayed longer than planned to get all of the pictures. Thank you Margie Lou Photography!