Maria Gloer Photography

Hendersonville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Maria Gloer Photography

Hello, I'm Maria! I'm a wedding photographer based in Nashville, Tennessee. I found my passion for wedding photography after planning my own wedding. My photos document authentic and candid moments shared throughout the wedding day, always keeping the focus on the couple, family, and the moment. I'm always grateful for the opportunity to provide a fun experience for my clients.

One of the things I'm most proud of in my brand aside from my photos, of course, is the relationship I create with my clients. Working with couples, I get to develop relationships based on trust, loyalty, friendship and professionalism. My clients are my friends! So on their wedding day, I feel as if I was photographing the most important day of my best friends' lives.

I use a mix of photojournalistic and traditional styles.
I'm a romantic! So I shoot and edit in a very classic, light, bright and airy way. My goal is to ensure that when you look at your photos 20 years from now, you still get the feels like you did when they were taken.

In addition to the wedding portraits, you are welcome to schedule an engagement shoot as a chance for us to create more memories together. Some of my products include:

• Albums

Featured
kimberly

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Maria is a wonderful photographer! She is professional, helpful, and amazing at what she does! Maria kept consistent contact with me throughout my wedding planning stages. She was always very helpful, ... Read more flexible, and gave excellent feedback! When working out my day of timeline, Maria was gave me suggestions on how to improve my day! Maria’s work is extremely professional and every photo I’ve seen from my sneak peek has been remarkable! Maria puts personal touches on every interaction with her clients and is very down to earth and calm during a busy wedding day! I would recommend Maria to any person looking for a reliable and respectable photographer!

Paige
Paige Stinson

Getting married on 10/16/2021

We love Maria!!!

Maria was so awesome to work with! She was so flexible and accommodating when finding a date that worked for all of us. She is easy-going and made me and my fiancé really enjoy ourselves. She is very ... Read more professional and our pictures turned out perfect! I can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Y
Yasmin

Married on 07/20/2019

I loved working with Maria! ❤️ Her sessions are always fun and she always makes sure you feel comfortable! Read more I loved working with Maria!! ❤️ Her sessions are always fun and she always makes sure you feel comfortable!