Maria Rizo Beauty

Mesquite, TX · View map · Visit website

About Maria Rizo Beauty

Maria Rizo Beauty is a makeup artist located in Mesquite, Texas, that offers flawless looks for your wedding day. Owner and makeup artist Maria customizes your look based on your event, from your engagement photos to the wedding ceremony and reception. She starts with a solid base and then adds to it to create healthy and beautiful-looking skin. Whether you are looking for a more natural look, a bronzy look with darker tones, or a playful glam look, Maria can bring your bridal vision to life.

Maria Rizo Beauty provides makeup services to you and your wedding party of up to seven people. You can run through the look ahead of time with a makeup trial. Then on your wedding day, Maria can travel on-site to you for your convenience. Her makeup services include contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, fake eyelashes, and tattoo coverage, as desired.

3 Reviews for Maria Rizo Beauty

3 Maria Rizo Beauty Reviews

Thalia
Featured
Thalia Martinez

Married on 06/22/2018

Wedding day

I would totally recommend Maria she left me flawless on my wedding day my makeup look so good 💋💕 Read more I would totally recommend Maria she left me flawless on my wedding day my makeup look so good 💋💕

J
Jessica Lopez

Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent!! She is the best!

Words cannot even explain how amazing Maria was. My makeup came out so flawless! I will definitely recommend her to all the future brides out there. Read more Words cannot even explain how amazing Maria was. My makeup came out so flawless!! I will definitely recommend her to all the future brides out there.

D
Diana Young

Married on 08/25/2018

Great Wedding Make-up Artist

Maria was a great asset to my wedding! She is very professional and did a wonderful job with my makeup for my outdoor wedding. It lasted throughout the day and through the reception as well. Read more Maria was a great asset to my wedding! She is very professional and did a wonderful job with my makeup for my outdoor wedding. It lasted throughout the day and through the reception as well.

Maria Rizo Beauty FAQ