Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist is a wedding-day beauty vendor located in Jacksonville, Florida. MariaTeresa "Maite" Kitzer has spent more than 10 years in the field, and she feels that everything about your wedding day should be perfect, including your look. She promises to dedicate the necessary time and attention to your hair and makeup for the big day. Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist was taught by multiple industry professionals and is a Spanish-English speaking vendor.

Maria Teresa- On Location Hair and Make Up Artist can use traditional or airbrush makeup and is able to work with hair extensions, too. Her services include:

• Hairstyling

M
Featured
Mellie

Married on 08/12/2017

I never thought I would get a friend for life when I booked Maite but that is exactly what I got. I could not have asked for a better friend on my special day. She used the best products and her ... Read more expertise to transform me from a 37 year old mom to a beautiful Greek Goddess. Her naturally caring demeanor made it even more special. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Maite. You are my soul sister.

Richard Sacco
Priscilla Agramonte

Married on 06/28/2019

Simply the best

I had the pleasure of meeting Maria Teresa for a trial run months before our wedding and I knew the second I met her that she was the artist that will create my hairstyle for my wedding day and become ... Read more a friend. During our trial we went over styles that I had seen and would like to wear. On my wedding day Maria Teresa arrived promptly with the most cheerful, positive attitude EVER!! I couldn't be any happier with the service I received from her. I recommend Maria Teresa in a heartbeat to everyone. Thank you very much for your service and making our day brighter!

N
Nicole

Married on 06/04/2019

Maria is the best!!!

Maria made this part of my wedding the most relaxed and stress free! My hair was amazing and stayed perfect through the wind, sun, sweat, and sand at my wedding and the same with the make up!I ... Read more received so many compliments and her choice in color was perfect and made my eyes pop! She didn't use too much make up and when it was time to take it off was a breeze and no break outs!