Mariachi Capitál

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Mariachi Capitál

Mariachi Capitál is a wedding band based in Austin, Texas. This talented ensemble consists of professional musicians with many years of experience performing for weddings and other special events. They offer an extensive repertoire of tunes played in the mariachi style along with high-quality service, ensuring a memorable experience that’s as stress free as possible.

Though an entertaining group, Mariachi Capitál can also provide background music if requested. The group offers music services for all kinds of wedding-related events, such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours, during breaks, and receptions. They can bring their own microphones and sound/PA system to help make your event all the more seamless. When working with Mariachi Capitál for their special day, couples will also have access to the following services:

• Instrumentals
  • Willingness to learn new songs
  • Willingness to travel

4 Reviews for Mariachi Capitál

4 Mariachi Capitál Reviews

Mayra
Mayra

Getting married on 11/28/2020

Affordable and great reviews

I want to incorporate my culture but stay within our budget. Mariachi Capital were very professional when answering my questions Read more I want to incorporate my culture but stay within our budget. Mariachi Capital were very professional when answering my questions

M
Melissa Saldana

Married on 05/03/2019

Mariachi Capital was a huge hit at our wedding!

We hired Mariachi Capital for our wedding reception, and we were extremely happy that we did. First of all, I emailed Paul to request a quote and he responded in a timely fashion with all the ... Read more information I needed. At the actual wedding, we requested they play us in to the reception to "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash, which they did without hesitation. It was a huge hit. Our guests started singing along! They then traveled from table to table taking requests, and we were surprised (and pleased) at the variety and diversity of their song set list. We would absolutely hire Mariachi Capital again.

D
Danae

Married on 12/28/2018

Professional and legit mariachi

Since my venue was in canyon lake, I searched all the way from Austin to south of San Antonio and this was the ONLY mariachi who was super responsive, had a website, and offered a contract to pay the ... Read more deposit. Normally, I wouldn't mind when vendors are slow to respond but since I wanted to be able to cross items off my to-do list, I needed a band that would help relieve the stress. Mariachi Capital was prompt, catered to a specialized bridal march song, and were very friendly to guests requesting songs during the cocktail hour. Highly recommend! I paid for 1.5 hours at $640 so it was also very affordable considering the travel.