Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Northborough, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is a wedding dress shop located in Northborough, Massachusetts. A wedding gown is arguably one of the most beautiful and cherished pieces of clothing a woman will ever own. What’s even better than a wedding gown? A wedding gown at an unbelievable price! Marianne’s Bridal Outlet provides sample gowns at 50-75% off savings in a relaxed, professional, and boutique atmosphere.

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet offers sample bridal gowns, jewelry, and hair accessories to outfit you from head to toe on your special day. Let their staff work with you to select the perfect dress and accessories to bring your vision to life.

31 Reviews for Marianne's Bridal Outlet

31 Marianne's Bridal Outlet Reviews

J
Jessica Burris

Getting married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful!

Marianne is an attentive and genuinely passionate woman who clearly is doing what she loves. I had been to other bridal shops, but none was quite like Marianne's. She had a selection of dresses that ... Read more were diverse in style, color, and price. I ended up finding my dress with my family and friends, and she helped us find a seamstress. She is wonderful, and I would absolutely recommend her and her wonderful store!

A
Ashleigh Jugan

Getting married on 09/27/2020

Amazing Experience and Amazing Value!

Absolutely loved my visit to Marianne's Bridal Outlet and I'm obviously so in love with my dress! She had a beautiful collection of gowns, organized so you could easily find what dresses by style/ ... Read more material you liked. She was so helpful - she really listened to what you liked and didn't like about dresses. She was very supportive and didn't rush me at all. I've been to five dress shops before my visit to Marianne's, and I can say hands down that was my best experience.

A
Ashley

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Wow, such an incredible experience!

Visited Mariannes after a a few visits to larger, more chain wedding dress stores. WOW, Marianne's was such a joy compared to those visits. I ended up finding my dress after trying on about 10 ... Read more different dresses. She gave great guidance without adding any pressure. I found a dress I loved but needed my mother's opinion and Marianne was able to fit me in shortly 5 days later for a final appointment. I would recommend Marianne's to anyone looking for a wedding dress, especially a unique one that you might not be able to get anywhere else. Also, the value is excellent, all dresses under $1000, my dress retailed for $2300 but I paid $950!