Nadica Bridal

Birmingham, MI · View map · Visit website

About Nadica Bridal

Nadica Bridal Birmingham is a bridal dress boutique located in Birmingham Michigan. The family-owned-and-operated shop has been providing designer wedding gowns to Metro Detroit clients since 1986. The intimate boutique has a team of experienced bridal consultants who can assist clients in finding a dress with the perfect shape and fit. With a carefully selected collection of top bridal dress designers, including Julia Kontogruni, CB Private Millano and brand nwe to Neta Dover from Isreal.

Nadica Bridal offers a wide selection of couture bridal gowns, as well as a variety of bridal accessories, including headpieces, veils, hair accessories, jewelry . Full-service alteration is available for both in-house gowns and gowns from other shops, and the staff of experienced seamstresses will give gowns any adjustments needed.

37 Reviews for Nadica Bridal

37 Nadica Bridal Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 02/11/2010

Excellent service! Very professional and great sales! They have beautiful dresses there... After going to several places, I found my dress there, and it was not hard to fall in love with it... ... Read more Really nice place to pick your dress and very friendly people...

S
Smith

Married on 05/20/2017

The most beautiful and unique, elegant dresses you will ever find! This is the only bridal store I went to, and it was still tough to decide between several designs. They were all so unique and so ... Read more beautiful! I LOVED my chosen dress! Nadica is so amazing as well! My wedding dress came in stunningly beautiful, she altered it to fit even more like a glove, and I could not have felt more beautiful on my special day because of that.

D
Danielle

Married on 07/09/2016

Flew here from New York with my Mother to purchase my wedding gown and we had the most amazing experience. We would like to extend our sincerest thanks and appreciation to Nadica, Allie, and the ... Read more entire staff for creating my dream dress for my wedding in Italy. It was worth every trip from New York, you hands down have the most beautiful dresses in the world and I know because I searched it to find you. This is what every girl dreams of their entire life. Thank you all for going above and beyond to accommodate and make every detail perfect.