Maricopa Manor B&B Inn

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About Maricopa Manor B&B Inn

Maricopa Manor is a secluded vintage garden venue and bed and breakfast in the heart of downtown Phoenix. Here is what is included in the selection of this venue

Private use of the venue and bed and breakfast for 2 days and two nights this includes 5 guest suites

Full planning & design services~Day of Coordination~Rehearsal direction

Portofino Lights~ twinkle lights

Licensed bartender $$$ You bring your own a alcohol and save even more

In-house sound system (your DJ can plug-in, or you can bring your own playlist and save$$$$$

Free parking for all your guests

Set-up and tear-down

Amazing bridal dressing room

Grooms room

and a wedding night suite for the two of you

10 Reviews for Maricopa Manor B&B Inn

10 Maricopa Manor B&B Inn Reviews

L
Lucia

Married on 11/05/2016

We had our wedding at Maricopa Manor the first weekend in November and it was perfect. We rented the entire place for 4 nights so it was more like a mini family reunion. They were very accomidating ... Read more and quick to respond if we needed anything. The breakfast is very good and so cute served in its perfectly sized carafs and adorable baskets dropped by the door everymorning (and worked with our picky and/or vegitarian guests). What made this experiance so amazing was Becky, the wedding coordinator who works with the venue, and her husband! She took care of everything the day of so I didn't have to lift a finger. She thought of things I never would have and made our wedding run so soothly. Not only do we love Maricopa Manor but our wedding guest all loved it too. We have already talked about making it an annual thing for our family.

bartlettwedding49
Morgan

Married on 04/09/2016

I searched almost 200 venues before visiting the Maricopa Manor. We fell in love instantly. Ladies, I suggest you start your wedding venue search here. This venue is perfect for the outdoor, garden ... Read more type wedding. If the thought of a banquet room turns your stomach, this is the perfect place for you! I love the fact that you feel like you are in a jungle or garden, yet you are in the middle of the city. I also love the fact that all of the details are your decisions and not someone else's, while this might mean more work on your part, it also means it is more personal, more flexible and definitely less expensive.

J
Jordan

Married on 02/27/2016

We had a picture perfect storybook wedding at Maricopa Manor on 2/27/16. It was the perfect venue for what we wanted, it was so beautiful and elegant, but at the same time not too pretentious and ... Read more stuffy. It is a very "Pinterest" and DIY space, you will need to get vendors for lighting, table/chair rentals, catering, etc, but that is part of its charm. You are not locked into using a venue's specific vendor that wants to charge you an arm and a leg for their services. Being able to choose our own vendors allowed us to stay within the budget that we had. Additionally, having the rooms available for our guests who were elderly and those with children was priceless because nobody had to leave the wedding to take care of family. Joan and her husband, the owners of the Manor, were indispensable. they worked their tails off to help set up and more importantly, take down when all we wanted to do was rest. They genuinely care about giving you the wedding of your dreams. They also provide a "day of" coordinator for you as a part of the package to help coordinate all of your vendors. Every single one of our guests was so impressed with the venue and the location; it was a really great feeling as a couple to be able to provide the picturesque wedding without breaking the budget. I cannot say enough good things about this place, and my husband and I will be forever grateful to Joan and her family for providing us the wedding of our dreams.