Marie Tony Photography

Hamden, CT · View map

About Marie Tony Photography

C&W GROUP is a wedding photography and film services based in the New Haven County of Connecticut. We are Marie Tony Photography specializing in wedding photography and C&W Productions specializing in wedding films. We travel worldwide.

In a nutshell, our production company is comprised of a husband and wife team who couldn't get rid of the wedding bug after planning our own about three years ago. The mastermind of the whole operation is me, Marie, and my partner and BFFL (literally), is Nick. We are a couple of high school friends, turned college best friends, turned engaged twenty-somethings, to married mommy and daddy in a span of 13 years.

The Bottom line: we believe in people and the magic that happens between two of them, a.k.a L.O.V.E

I am at the forefront of everything creative, fueled by my artistic and technical background and my husband handles the rest. I'm the woman behind the lens for Marie Tony Photography and I'm the storyteller and director when it comes to video. Nick provides the muscle and takes charge as the lead camera operator/videographer and we lead a team of videographers and producers to capture gorgeous weddings all over New England, and looking to do just that all over the world, someday :)

Please visit the studio website to view our body of work. If it touches your heart, send me an email. I would love to hear your story.

C&W Production wedding films are personal and a representation your love. It's super important to us that we connect and we honor the trust you put in us to capture that love, not just as clients, but as our brand new friends. We accept a limited amount of weddings per year to ensure the best service and attention is provided and to keep the essence of what we do intact--a labor of love.

Our couples tend to spend between $2800 and $4000 for wedding films.

I am happy to customize so contact me for a consultation.

To book any of the videography packages, A signed contract and a non-refundable $500 deposit is required. The rest of the balance is due two weeks prior to your wedding.

We also take Paypal and all Major Credit Cards (Credit Card payments will have a 3% service charge).

C&W Productions Photography and Film by Marie Canieso LLC | 203.804.6291 | marie.canieso@gmail.com

FILM COLLECTIONS ARE DISCOUNTED WHEN YOU BOOK WITH A PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTION.

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME!

8 Reviews for Marie Tony Photography

8 Marie Tony Photography Reviews

Y
Yan

Married on 05/30/2015

After having so many interviews, checking all kinds of video highlights, we are so happy to finally find C&W Productions to take our wedding video! Marie and Nick are very friendly and professional. ... Read more They went through the whole wedding process in the meeting and helped us for our wedding schedule:) It was great experience to work with both of them. Nick even drove all the way from Hamden to drop off the pacakge to our new place just in case it won't be lost. The highlight video from our wedding is touched and gorgeous! We highly recommend them.

W
William

Married on 10/19/2013

I have to say, Marie and Nick were great! We booked them for our wedding and included in our package was an engagement video as well. Marie and Nick did our shoot less than 2 months before our ... Read more wedding, but they had the engagement video ready for us to play at our wedding and they coordinated all of the technical aspects to get it set-up with our venue. We just received the highlight video from our wedding and it's great! We're so glad we chose to have C&W Productions as our videogrpaher and cannot wait until we receive our full wedding video as know it will be amazing. Marie and Nick are great to work with, great people and I highly recommend them.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 08/31/2013

Insanely great photography and videography for a huge deal! Marie has a vision and talent that few photographers have and videography that few can even come close to what she does! We hired Marie, her ... Read more her husband, and her team to do our wedding and they responded instantly to every question and idea we had. We didn't have a large budget but wanted the best in the business. WE GOT WHAT WE WERE HOPING FOR AND MORE! Justin and Kaitlyn DeClerck