Marie's Personable Bartending

Woodland, Oregon, WA · Visit website

About Marie's Personable Bartending

I am licensed & insured in OR and WA and ready to bartend your next event; I have traveled to many locations in SW WA and OR.

I am personable with customers; It's important that all guests enjoy the event, however, hydration is important to me and I have asked customers to drink water and/or nonalcoholic beverages during the evening. I multi-task quite well while maintaining a calm friendly demeanor. I enjoy what I do and it shows; my reviews really attest to my personality and character. I am very engaging with all guests and enjoy meeting new people

I will be honored to be your bartender. I have years of experience, a professional friendly demeanor, and am very self-sufficient; I can assist with alcohol amounts and drink ideas. My prices may vary depending on the additional items you may need me to provide i. e. table and cloth, cooler and/or large wash basin as well as specific times of your event. Please call me to discuss the details and I have you reserved on my calendar!I have an outgoing personality and enjoy meeting new people at all the events I bartend. I like what I do and it shows in my interactions with all guests.

2 Reviews for Marie's Personable Bartending

2 Marie's Personable Bartending Reviews

V
Victoria D

Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service!

Marie was very helpful and friendly through the whole process. Great personality for working events and attentive to people's needs. She was also very flexible in helping out with additional things ... Read more which made the whole event easier. I'd recommend for weddings again.

S
Sarah

Married on 04/07/2018

Marie was Amazing!

Marie had a wonderful balance of keeping people happy and keeping up with the stream of new drinks. She was very kind and I never had a worry about how the evening was going at the bar which meant we ... Read more were free to enjoy our wedding! Thank you Marie for all of your help throughout the process and the day of! She is wonderful and a great vendor to work with.

Marie's Personable Bartending FAQ