Marin Photo Booth

San Rafael, CA · View map

About Marin Photo Booth

Marin Photo Booth was established by Gary Johnson, formerly of JJ Entertainment, and Trevor Henley, of Henley Photography, in 2013. With the help of their minion, Luisa Ayala, this small Marin startup serves as far north as Sonoma County and as far south as Monterey County.

Our revolutionary equipment is designed to capture great moments, and create fun memories. With our equipment's sleek design we are able to work with all venue sizes. We specialize in indoor and outdoor weddings, anniversaries and reunions and our fun loving team knows how to help your guests feel comfortable while letting loose in the booth! Give your guests a party favor they will treasure long after your special day with our fun and interactive photo booth service!

For more information contact Luisa Ayala at luisa@marinphotobooth.com or call (415) 302-2920.

?www.marinphotobooth.com

4 Reviews for Marin Photo Booth

4 Marin Photo Booth Reviews

K
Katherine

Married on 09/06/2014

I could not say enough GREAT things about Marin Photo Booth and the Amazing crew Luisa Ayala and Trevor Henley - they have it ALL! - Quality booth, beautiful photos, varied and fun props - Incredible ... Read more engagement with all of my attendees as top notch and FUN professionals - and they were fast, on time, organized, and could manage the long lines and the variety of guests we had! Knowing that both of the operators devote a lot of time back to the community with volunteer work with kids and orphans locally and worldwide, AND that Trevor is a well known professional photographer, headshots connoisseur, and that Luisa is following in his footsteps means you have the BEST of the BEST at your event like I was SO lucky to have! I highly and without reservation recommend them for any and all photo booth events!

User4890190

2+ years ago

Great people, great product. We were very happy. Read more Great people, great product. We were very happy.

N
Nicole

Married on 08/31/2013

Marin Photo Booth was loved not only by my husband and I, but by all our guests as well. As the reception continued into the night the photos got crazier and funnier. We all had so much fun with the ... Read more props! I would recommend this photobooth for any occasion you plan on having fun at!