Marina City Club

Marina del Rey, CA · View map · Visit website

About Marina City Club

Marina City Club is a wedding and event venue in Marina del Rey, California. They are a private club located on the waters in Marina del Rey. You and your guests can soak in the beautiful views of the sparkling marina while you celebrate your ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
The third floor of the club is a large event space that features a slanted wall of glass windows that offer water views and natural light. The room also features brass and gold light fixtures, a black marble bar, and touches of greenery. This room is great for ceremonies or cocktail receptions. Guests can then enjoy a formal dinner in the largest space, the Galaxy Ballroom. The ballroom has a grand piano, designated dance floor and can accommodate 150 guests. The Dockside room is another space ideal for cocktails and can be used with the ballroom. Together the Dockside room and Galaxy Ballroom can accommodate 200 guests.

Rental of the Marina City Club includes 200 gold chiavari chairs with ivory cushions, round tables, six and eight foot tables, high-top cocktail tables, dance floor, amplified music, easels, cutlery, plates, glassware, linens in your choice of color, microphones, projector, five TVs, baby grand piano and sweetheart tables. Marina City Club can also host your rehearsal dinner, engagement party, showers, and other wedding events.

Cuisine
All catering music be provided by Marina City Club unless there are kosher, ethnic or dietary needs they cannot accommodate. They offer customizable plated and buffet menus and beverages for all your events.

17 Reviews for Marina City Club

17 Marina City Club Reviews

R
Rahul

Married on 05/27/2018

We held our pre-wedding dinner at the City Club (on the 3rd floor banquet room of Center Tower) and had an absolutely magical evening! The room's in-built decor (not to mention a grand piano) was ... Read more absolutely beautiful, and Candace Miller was absolutely wonderful to work with and very accommodating of our vision to turn the night into an Indian-style sangeet event. Thank you again, Candace!

D
Debbie

Married on 07/03/2017

My husband and I were so glad we chose the Marina City Club for our wedding ceremony and reception. Candace Miller and her staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was memorable and special. ... Read more We received multiple compliments on the food and how well-timed the entire night was from the ceremony through the last dance. There was plenty of room for our guests to mingle after the ceremony while the reception room was prepared. What an amazing place to have a wedding!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/05/2015

From the moment I walked into Marina City Club, I knew I wanted to have our reception there. You can get the whole third floor, which includes a bar, cocktail area, and beautiful ballroom. I loved ... Read more that you could see some of the marina/sail boats, because most of our guests would be from out of town. And considering the location and the fact that it's in LA, we thought it was pretty affordable. Especially compared to other places we had looked! I've been to a lot of weddings and one thing that most of them have in common is the food tends to be kinda meh (typical for weddings). Not at Marina City Club. When my husband and I did our tasting we couldn't believe how good the food was (and quite the variety for the buffet!). So many people at our reception told us how great the food was, too. So huge plus! Honestly though, the part that deserves the most recognition is Candace, the coordinator for the venue. She is seriously amazing. So on top of everything, organized, and super nice. A few weeks before the wedding I was being a normal bride and starting to worry that anything and everything would go wrong, but each time I met with/talked to Candace, I felt instantly at ease. I would definitely recommend the Marina City Club for a wedding reception!