Marino Brothers

Aurora, OH · View map · Visit website

About Marino Brothers

Marino Brothers is an Aurora-based wedding DJ company that serves the Northeast Ohio area, including Cleveland, Akron, and Columbus. This family-owned service strives to curate an unforgettable experience, ensuring that your special day runs smoothly and efficiently. This skilled duo makes it a priority to deliver entertainment that mesmerizes your wedding party, leaving them with memories to cherish.

Marino Brothers aims to provide clients with entertainment that is individually tailored to their specific style and taste. They specialize in a wide spectrum of music genres including country, pop, rock, and jazz music. Marino Brothers understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of a variety of convenient features such as initial consultations and do-not-play-lists. There is also a range of premium equipment available for performances including high-quality sound systems, photo booths, projectors, and disco balls.

146 Reviews for Marino Brothers

146 Marino Brothers Reviews

N
Featured
Nichole

Married on 11/09/2013

My husband and I could not be more happy with our decision to chose the Marino Brothers to be our DJ. They were recommended to us by someone who had been to a wedding they were at. Being in our mid ... Read more twenties we wanted a fun, upbeat DJ who could relate to a younger crowd and really get the party started. With that being said, Marino Brothers provided us with 2 DJs who were experienced and completely clicked with us who knew exactly what we wanted. They made our experience one to remember and if we could we would give them more than 5 stars!! They were engaged with all our family and friends and I would recommend them for any wedding!!! Do not pass them up!!!

Sara
Sara Jones

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect combo or DJ maestros and party animals!

We hired the Merino Brothers for our wedding and they did not disappoint! They began and stayed at 100% the entire party, and I know my friends were thrilled with his services. He managed to play ... Read more every song we had on their list, yet still found time to work in individual requests. He really had folks dancing on the floor from the beginning to end. If you're looking for that just right combination of DJ maestros and party animals, then Merino Brothers is your DJ team extraordinaire!

C
Corey

Married on 11/04/2017

My family has had the Marino Brothers for four weddings! Great service, awesome price and a fun time! Read more My family has had the Marino Brothers for four weddings! Great service, awesome price and a fun time!