Mario Nixon Photography

Nassau, BS · View map · Visit website

About Mario Nixon Photography

Mario Nixon Photography is a wedding photographer located in Nassau, Bahamas. Mario is a professional destination wedding photographer with over 15 years of experience, and more than 500 weddings under his belt. He is even a preferred vendor at many prestigious and well-trusted event venues in the area. You can certainly trust Mario Nixon Photography to capture your wedding day experience authentically, with a unique and creative style.

Mario Nixon Photography combines natural light photography with contemporary and photojournalistic techniques for a totally unique style and approach. He loves working with his clients, and offers a relaxed, comfortable experience for all. Mario can capture your wedding portraits, engagement shoot, and trash-the-dress photos. Some of the other services offered include:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
Natasha

Married on 07/24/2011

There are not enough words for me to describe the value of Mario's service to us. Firstly, let me start by saying that I was a travel agent in Toronto, Canada, when I planned MY destination wedding in ... Read more in the Bahamas, in July 2011. I came across Mario's work on-line and saw that he had a great eye for group shots and for capturing intimate moments and emotions....which were both key for me because if all else failed on the wedding day, (and it almost did), what I wanted more than anything were amazing pictures to capture the beauty of the day and the Bahamas...and Mario nailed it!! He was on time, he was professional, his pricing was fair (worth every dime) and he was so pleasant to work with. One thing I loved was that he almost disappeared into the crowd, so he didn't get in the way of others wanting to take pictures, but didn't miss a beat either. He's truly gifted and anointed and I would recommend him to anyone!! Sadly, in October, just 2 months after the wedding, my father was diagnosed with cancer, and passed away shortly after in February, and so those last pictures of my dad mean so much more to us. We now have these amazing pictures that have become precious memories that we truly treasure and are grateful to Mario for. He captured, what my father said was, the happiest day of his life and because they were some of the BEST pictures my dad ever took, we used many of them for his funeral. So dearest Mario, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for putting your heart and soul into your work and may God continue to bless you, always!! :)

L
Latoya

Married on 04/06/2018

Mario is absolutley amazing and we are very happy with him. He listened to everything we wanted, was fun and creative, and an overall pleasure to work with. He was very patient and was happy to stay ... Read more an extra 30 minutes. I can't believe the time flew by so fast, but I know Mario captured our special day perfectly and I cant wait to see the final shots!

L
Linda

Married on 10/17/2016

My husband & I wanted some photo memories while visiting Nasua Bahamas. After a lot of reach we hired Mario for our anniversary photo shoot while Mario was great to work with, & was flexible for time, ... Read more time, date & where we meet. Mario made it very easy for us & made us feel comfortable during our photo shoot. We love our photos Thank you again for such great memories Mrs Scott