Maris Ehlers Photography

Hanover, MN · View map

About Maris Ehlers Photography

I have been photographing families in the Twin Cities for over ten years. With a focus on intimate, timeless images that showcase the relationships of my subjects, I have created wonderful relationships with my clients over the years.

I did not add weddings to my portfolio (seriously, anyway), until 2007. Because of the importance of the day, I wanted to be sure I was ready for the investment and commitment that any excellent wedding photographer should have, and I wanted to be confident when capturing such special images. After I started, I never looked back!

I only shoot a very limited number of weddings per year. I do this so that I am always excited, fresh and ready to go on your special day, and I can't do that if I'm shooting 2-3 weddings a weekend during the busy season.

The expertise I bring to a wedding doesn't end on your wedding day, however. You deserve the best professional editing, products and services as well, and I offer a wide variety of professional products to remember your wedding day with, including DVD's, coffee table books, photo albums and more!

14 Reviews for Maris Ehlers Photography

14 Maris Ehlers Photography Reviews

D
Deb

Event date: 01/20/2013

Maris spent time talking with us before our photo session to get an idea of our personalities. She set up a Pinterest board for us to share examples of things we liked, and she made sure to ... Read more incorporate those things in our session. Awesome experience. We can't wait for her to photograph our wedding!

User2968318

2+ years ago

I cannot begin to convey my gratitude to Maris. I emailed her late in the evening for an extremely last minute session. Not only did she respond immediately, she got me in the next afternoon! On top ... Read more of that, she arranged for my hair and make up to be done in the studio. I needed the photos taken and printed within two days, so I could send them on time. Not only did she make all of this happen, the photos were BREATHTAKING! I cannot stop staring at them, thank you, thank you, thank you.

L
Lindsey

Married on 08/18/2012

Maris was amazing. She truly paid attention to what was important to me and Agustin and made our day extra special. She gave advice beyond photography that made my day go so smoothly. Read more Maris was amazing. She truly paid attention to what was important to me and Agustin and made our day extra special. She gave advice beyond photography that made my day go so smoothly.