Marisa Henson Photography

Mount Juliet, TN · View map · Visit website

About Marisa Henson Photography

Marisa Henson Photography is a wedding photography company based in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, that services the Nashville area. In 2008, professional lifestyle photographer Marisa decided to turn her hobby into a full-time business and opened her own company. Now, Marisa will be with you every step of the way on your special day, capturing all of your intimate wedding-day moments through her camera lens.

Marisa’s photography style is elegant, classic, heartfelt and timeless. On your wedding day, she will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera by taking a mixture of high-definition candid shots and portraits. Marisa’s goal is that your wedding day photographs come out exactly the way you have always dreamed. She is available for engagement and boudoir shoots, as well as destination weddings. After your special day comes to an end, Marisa offers couples several photography items to choose from so their wedding day memories will always live on. Those items include:

• Albums

A
Featured
Ashleigh

Married on 10/28/2017

Marisa is hands down one of the best people on this planet. Out of all the vendors we used for our wedding Marisa was my favorite. We found Marisa on such short notice due to our photographer ... Read more canceling on us a month before the wedding. I like to call Marisa my “friendographer” she made sure my wedding was everything I could of dreamed of. And she is a stunning photographer. She is very reasonable priced. She will be our photographer for future sessions. You will be so glad you booked her.

M
Megan

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Marisa was very professional. She was so nice throughout the whole process. She was very flexible and the prices were very reasonable! I would recommend her to anyone! Her pictures were flawless! Read more Marisa was very professional. She was so nice throughout the whole process. She was very flexible and the prices were very reasonable! I would recommend her to anyone! Her pictures were flawless!!

M
Mollie D

Married on 01/23/2019

Boudoir shoot

I hired Marisa to shoot Boudoir photos for me. This was a surprise gift for my husband, and she went above and beyond to make sure he wouldn’t find out. From securing a discreet location to secretive ... Read more photo previews… She just blew me away. Now the actual photo shoot… I was very nervous (for obvious reasons) and she made me feel so comfortable and sexy. She had nothing but encouraging words throughout the entire shoot. Marisa was a huge confidence booster when I was feeling vulnerable. The quality of these photos is amazing, and I am so appreciative for her. There’re truly not enough compliments out there to describe her or her work. I will recommend her work to anyone.