Marissa Rene Photography

Crystal River, FL · View map · Visit website

About Marissa Rene Photography

Hello friend! I'm a small town Florida girl with big creative dreams! I love farm animals, wildflowers and taking photos! Most days you can find me at home with my hubby and our 3 year old daugher, Anabelle Mae on our little 5-acre slice of heaven.

If you're a bride who loves nature, animals or wants to be married in a barn- then I'm your girl!!!

I love joyful, authentic feeling images and dreamy, glowy light! I have mastered the art of light and will help you plan your engagement session and wedding day around the best time of day and choose portrait locations so that you will have the most beautiful photos possible. And it's my goal to make sure you feel comfortable in front of the camera, capturing flattering iamges, while still leaving room for lots of giggles and fun interaction!

2 Reviews for Marissa Rene Photography

2 Marissa Rene Photography Reviews

Lashay
Lashay Baylis

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing just pure amazkng

Marissa is the sweetest girl. We love her and can’t wait to use her for the wedding! Read more Marissa is the sweetest girl. We love her and can’t wait to use her for the wedding!

Kevin
Kevin

Married on 03/23/2019

Very Professional!

Absolutely the best, very professional and had everything itemized to the minute making our big day with no stress. Highly recommend Marissa to anyone looking for a photographer. You won’t be ... Read more disappointed!

Marissa Rene Photography FAQ