Mark Malec Photography

West Bend, WI · View map · Visit website

About Mark Malec Photography

Mark Malec Photography is a wedding company located in West Bend, Wisconsin. Mark and Beth Malec, the owners of the company, aim to get to know each couple they work with prior to the wedding day in order to become more familiar with each couple's photographic needs and desires. This husband-and-wife team focuses on maintaining open communication throughout the planning process in order to provide accessible and transparent services. The company encourages couples to remain present and mindful on their wedding day, which enables Mark and Beth to capture genuine and natural images.

On your wedding day Be Present, Be Connected - Let us worry about everything else. Mark and Beth

Mark Malec Photography offers Silver, Gold, and Diamond VIP Packages for couples to choose from. Each wedding collection provides couples with an in-person planning session, two photographers, an engagement session, and an online gallery of images. Couples can obtain their edited images in a variety of formats, including albums, canvases, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours of coverage

A
Ally

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Photography

Mark and Beth were an amazing team to work with on our wedding day. I felt completely comfortable putting my trust in them. They not only provided photography services, but also were essentially our ... Read more day of coordinators as they kept us and our wedding party on track and on time. They listened to our feedback and advised us on how to proceed through our day. We woke up the morning after our wedding to a beautiful photo of us posted on Facebook. Our family and friends also commented on how professional and experienced Mark and Beth were. I wish I could give them more than a 5 star review, because they deserve it!

D
Desiree

Married on 04/27/2019

Creative, efficient, and fun!

Mark and Beth did such an amazing job at our wedding! From the moment we got to the venue they made sure to capture every part of our day. We had a few ideas of the kinds of pictures we wanted, and ... Read more they took that and used their own creativity to get some really unique shots that we can enjoy for forever. We also appreciated the efficiency of getting our photos taken for group shots so we could have more time spent enjoying our wedding with friends and family. They were also very fun to work with! I never thought we could have so much fun taking pictures. The photography experience was truly one of the best parts about our wedding!

Brianna
Brianna Roethle

Married on 02/02/2019

Professional, Worry Free, Fun!

When it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding, it was really a no brainer! Mark Malec Photography captured my senior pictures in high school, and I remember telling my parents “I want him to ... Read more photograph my wedding one day!” And that is exactly what he did! After our wedding I was sad that all those moments I had dreamed about were gone. My walk down the aisle, our first kiss as husband and wife, father-daughter dance, etc...but Mark and Beth captured all of those moments for us and we have beautiful pictures to look back on forever! They both have a way of making you feel confident and at ease. I trusted that they would capture everything we asked for and get just as excited about our photos as we did! They really create a very personal experience for their clients and that’s why we loved them SO much!