Mark Patterson Fine Jewelry

Corona del Mar, CA · View map

About Mark Patterson Fine Jewelry

Mark Patterson handcrafts luxury jewelry specializing in modern bridal and custom one-of-a-kind designs, made in our studio in Corona Del Mar,California.

Brides Southern California Editor's Choice Award 2011 Best Jeweler.

JQ Designer of the year 2009.

JQ Designer of the year 2011 and Best Bridal 2011.

3 Reviews for Mark Patterson Fine Jewelry

3 Mark Patterson Fine Jewelry Reviews

S
Stefani

Married on 10/06/2016

When you get engaged, everyone says the same thing, "I have the BEST jeweler. " So where do you start? In our case, we called everyone and visited all the referrals. Everyone said something different ... Read more but no one seemed to really be listening to our needs and wants. My fiance was given a ring from his dad. We wanted to keep the diamonds and recreate something more new age and I wanted a simple yet classy and diamond filled half band. We walked into Mark Patterson's shop and immediately new we found the right place. Mark and his wife took the time to meet with us, ask us what we wanted, inspected my fiance's dad's ring and then created the most epic wedding bands of all time. They were perfect and the quality was better than we could have imagined. They even engraved our bands and allowed us to borrow jewelry for our wedding. We were treated like family, and left as royalty. My best advice to those looking at jewelry is, you get what you pay for. Pay a bit more for better quality and expertise jewelers. You won't be sorry.

J
Jenn

Married on 04/26/2014

Mark Patterson- we love you! They worked with my husband to customize my engagement ring, and every time we come in the shop they offer to clean it for me. We also ordered my wedding band from them ... Read more that came out perfectly, and they offer their engraving services for free to customers. My ring is gorgeous- it's perfectly hand made, and I haven't been able to find a quality like it anywhere!

User3728383

2+ years ago

Mark Patterson and his team are the BEST! I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. There customer service is exceptional, and so personalized! They handcraft and design pieces of fine jewelry ... Read more right in their local store. This is the complete opposite experience of other big retailer jewelers. They will work with you to customize designs and match wedding bands to your engagement ring. His trademarked promise collection is to die for. Once you start working with Mark and his team, I promise you'll never turn back!

Mark Patterson Fine Jewelry FAQ