MARK & PHRASE

Denver, CO · View map

About MARK & PHRASE

Doug Jeremias is the sole proprietor and shopkeep of Mark & Phrase, a multidisciplinary design studio committed to helping you make your mark and get noticed. I am extremely passionate about my work, and with each project I am relentless in pushing the limits of my experience. Beyond traditional invitations and announcements I provide graphic design and art direction for all projects in print and web.

1 Reviews for MARK & PHRASE

1 MARK & PHRASE Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 10/09/2010

Doug is the best! Creative, professional, responsive, detail-oriented, and just overall an amazing talent. We originally contracted with him to design our wedding invitations. We were blown away! He ... Read more captured our personalities and incorporated his talent, creativity and excellent work. The invitations set a theme for the wedding that brought us back to ask Doug to create and design the programs, thank you cards, and all other print items. Many people commented on their originality and quality. He worked for a company out of Denver before stepping out on his own. In addition to his talent, Doug was quick to return phone calls, make changes and send updated drafts. We never worried about quality or timing of anything. It was truly our pleasure to get to work with him. Thank you Doug!

MARK & PHRASE FAQ