Mark R. Ducharme Photography

Pelham, NH · View map · Visit website

About Mark R. Ducharme Photography

I know you have a lot of choices out there, too many in fact. The key for me is how do I distinguish my business from all the others? My images are one way to separate me from the others. I offer great photo quality, I'm very professional, responsive, and also ensure you have a fun wedding day. I'm into my 12th year of wedding photography; I have the knowledge and experience. It's my business, I work for you, I work hard in all weddings I am taking part in and I put heart into ensuring your wedding day is one that you won't forget. You can look back upon and cherish the photos be it on your 1st, 5th, 10th anniversary..or maybe even your 50th. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. FREE Engagement session all packages! Proudly serving NH, ME, VT & MA. Outstanding quality and service.

I am a professional wedding photographer for over 12 years and absolutely love what I do. Over the time doing so I have become a expert in not only taking photos and editing process but also knowing where to be and how to capture the happiness, emotion and joy of your wedding day. I ensure you that I am very punctual and responsible and will handle your day with care and make sure you have fun and feel confident and have one less thing to worry about.

I have been married for 14 years this year and have children. I enjoy to walk, spend time with family and travel when not taking photos

Winter Discount NOVEMBER - APRIL $1600 (8 hours)

Mark R. Ducharme Photography will provide multiple services for wedding couples. They do not charge by the hour, so when you book time with them, you will have their services for the entire day. They also offer free engagement photo sessions with all their wedding packages. Services include:

• One event per day

E
Featured
Erica

Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing. Perfection. The best there is!

Mark Ducharme is an absolute dream to work with as a wedding photographer! Mark was the wedding photographer for both of my sisters' weddings, and before I even met my husband, I had no doubt in my ... Read more mind he would also be my photographer. As soon as I set a date, I made sure to secure Mark for my wedding. I had no need to even consider looking at anyone else! His prices are affordable yet include so many great package options (i.e. an engagement shoot, 2 albums, etc.). One of the best things about working with Mark is that he can instantly make you comfortable and relax while posing in front of the camera. He does not stop until he gets the perfect shots to capture every moment of your special day. With that said, he is so incredibly efficient and makes sure no time is wasted. They say a picture lasts a lifetime; with Mark's uncanny ability to capture each special moment, his pictures will let you relive your day over and over again! We wish we had more weddings left in our family just so we could work with him again! Thank you to Mark for such an incredible experience!

K
Kathleen

Married on 04/27/2019

An Unforgettable Experience!

Mark was absolutely amazing to work with. He was very professional and did a great job of keeping the entire wedding party focused and engaged in the pictures. He knew what pictures he wanted to take ... Read more and would quickly adjust if it didn’t match our vision. He was very flexible with what we wanted and was an essential part of our wedding day. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

J
Josh

Married on 01/20/2019

Great choice for a photographer

Mark's experience, poise and skill were apparent at every step of the process. He captured all of the photos that we were hoping to get, and more. He worked with us to customize both the engagement ... Read more shoot and the wedding day to fit our needs. With all of the combinations of family that we needed, he was super quick and efficient, allowing more time for everyone to enjoy the party while he snapped candids. The vision he brings to composing interesting shots resulted in exactly the kind of memories that we had hoped for. And his turnarounds were blazing fast without sacrificing quality. He's a consummate professional and a great value as a photography partner. We highly recommend him!