Mark West Lodge Event Center

Santa Rosa, CA · View map

About Mark West Lodge Event Center

The Mark West Lodge Event Center is a historic wedding venue located in Santa Rosa, California. Surrounded by the beautiful hillsides and lush vineyards of Sonoma County, this newly-remodeled event center and restaurant is the perfect place to hold your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Mark West Lodge Event Center can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples may host their special day in the venue's foyer, grand room or dining rooms, or near their breathtaking rock wall waterfall area.

The Mark West Lodge Event Center is a full-service wedding venue that offers the following:

• Bridal shower
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

History
The Mark West Lodge Event Center was originally built in the 1840s, and at one point, it was the oldest resort in the entire state of California. The venue, which once served as a French restaurant, spa resort and roadhouse, became a major tourist attraction when it was transformed into a hot spring. In 2002, the Mark West Lodge was reopened as an event center.

14 Reviews for Mark West Lodge Event Center

14 Mark West Lodge Event Center Reviews

B
Nicholas

Married on 05/29/2011

OUR WEDDING WAS PERFECT, THANKS TO ALI AND JACK, AND ALL THE MARK WEST LODGE STAFF! Honestly, I don't think we could have picked a better venue for the biggest day of our lives. Gorgeous location, ... Read more beautiful grounds, and amazing people. What more could you ask for? From day one, Ali was absolutely perfect. She was at our beckon call - and I assure you, she was called upon quite often! She listened to us, was patient, calm, and helpful. She took all the time needed to explain procedures, costs, options, and just field general questions. She put up with our panicky moments and our silly friends. She did it all with a smile on her face and patience in her voice. It really felt like we had a friend helping us through an incredibly tough planning process! We really and truly couldn't be happier with her service. Just amazing. Words really don't do justice to how much she helped us overall. Her calm demeanor and professional attitude really went a long way in helping us stay sane! The actual venue and wedding were amazing. Like any wedding, there were hiccups - but absolutely nothing was their fault. In fact, whenever there was a hiccup, (like a different company losing some of our table cards!) the staff at Mark West went out of their way to remedy the situation. They are clearly professionals there, and it showed. Not a single stone went unturned in making sure that this wedding was perfect. The staff were SO nice. All of the bartenders, (JD in particular!), the servers, the management, everyone - we were treated like royalty. Our guests were constantly commenting on how amazing of a job they were doing. I had a very pleasant chat with Jack, and we really felt loved there. I truly felt that they cared so much about us, our guests, and our big day. We could not be happier. Straight up. I literally had dozens of people approach me later to tell me that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I think it's very fair to give much of the credit to the staff of the Mark West Lodge. It felt like family was taking care of us, and it really made a somewhat stressful event way easier to handle. I will recommend Mark West to anyone with ears. We are ecstatic with their service. If I could give them six stars, I would. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Ali and Jack, you really helped make our wedding perfect!

P
Phyllis

Married on 06/20/2010

Mark West Lodge and Hummingbird Gardens was the perfect venue for our destination wedding. We also used Creekside across the street for the rehearsal picnic. The picnic was lovely. The wedding was ... Read more PERFECT. It was a pleasure working with Ali and all the vendors MWL provided. Only one slight glitch, the DJ should have had speakers in the eating area, because of the acoustics. We chose Perfect Endings for the wedding cake instead of the bakery provided but that's because we had already sampled Perfect Endings. It was worth the extra cost. I highly recommend Mark West Lodge for a wedding venue. Creek Side was really nice too!

H
Heidi

Married on 07/26/2009

Ali, the coordinator was wonderful - she made it sooo easy. The day was perfect - everything went without a hitch. The site was beautiful. I highly recommend this venue. Read more Ali, the coordinator was wonderful - she made it sooo easy. The day was perfect - everything went without a hitch. The site was beautiful. I highly recommend this venue.