Market Square Jewelers

Dover, NH · View map

About Market Square Jewelers

Regarded by many customers as “The Library of Jewelry,” we attempt to represent not only a variety of stylistic time periods and unusual gemstones, but a variety of price ranges as well.

Market Square Jewelers was founded in 1984 with its first location nestled on Inn Street in Newburyport, Ma. In 1989, as we continued to expand, we added our Portsmouth, NH location in the heart of Market Square. In 2010, our next city to call home was Dover, NH. Now a two-generation company, we are thankful for our loyal clientele who make coming to work, to share and educate about beauty, truly a pleasure.

13 Reviews for Market Square Jewelers

13 Market Square Jewelers Reviews

Josephine
Josephine

Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Bands

We had been considering ordering wedding bands online, but when we went in to Market Square, they had exactly what we were looking for! We feel good about the sustainable choice in getting second hand ... Read more jewelry (which looks as good as new!) and the associates were great at making sure everything got sized properly. They also offer a payment plan which is super convenient!

A
Andrea

Married on 10/28/2017

My fiancé purchased both my engagement ring and wedding band from Market Square Jewlers and I can't say enough good things about our experiences with them. Everyone is always profession but also makes ... Read more you feel like you are among friends. Both of my pieces are stunning and I tell everyone who asks about my ring to check out their store. They are a one of a kind place with more variety than you can imagine and the staff is so helpful with every step from selecting a piece to repairs and sizing. They really care about what they are selling and want to make sure you are getting something that resonates with you and feels really special. I will certainly be back for any jewelry purchases in the future!

D
danielle

Married on 06/24/2017

I had my engagement ring re-sized here, bought both our wedding rings here, and got my something blue earrings fixed here. They have also done a beautiful job fixing my mother's ring. I highly ... Read more recommend them. They were great when my fiance and I were on a tight budget, and looking for something simple and timeless.