Market Street Diamonds

Washington, DC · View map

About Market Street Diamonds

Market Street Diamonds is a jewelry company located in Washington, D.C. that services weddings throughout the local area. Your imagination is their creation. The company is led by a strong devotion to its art, commitment and beliefs. The art is found in the exquisite diamonds; the commitment is to providing the best conflict-free diamonds in the world; and the belief is that a diamond's value is not found in mass production, but rather in careful, manual artistry.

Experience
For over a century, Market Street Diamonds has developed a reputation based on a tradition of distinctive and devoted excellence in product and service. The company was founded by a sixth-generation Belgium diamond cutter. After 100 years of service, the company continues the diamond Renaissance it started by delighting in quality, craftsmanship and imagination.

Market Street Diamonds offers high-quality service options to each couple. Average turnaround time is three to four weeks. Jewelry services available include:

• Appraisal

Erica
Erica

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful ring, impeccable service

I was looking for a wedding band that would fit with my oval engagement ring. I knew it would probably need to be custom. I was feeling frustrated with other jewelry store options. Market Street ... Read more Diamond was so helpful. I worked with Eva who gave me insight into what would work, and walked me through the process. She genuinely wanted me to be completely happy with my purchase, and I never felt pressured to make a decision or buy a ring. The turn around time for getting my ring was fast and the quality impeccable. I will definitely go back to Market Street for any future needs.

Sharone
Sharone

Married on 10/28/2018

Very helpful and fast

We got our wedding bands here, and resized one of the engagement rings. Daria was so helpful and nice to us. We were able to customize our rings and get them resized. They also offer engraving for ... Read more free.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/07/2018

I could rave about the team at Market Street Diamonds all day long. My fiance went in together to pick out my engagement ring last month, and we received exceptional service. I'd also been clear when ... Read more I first contacted the store that I was interested in a stone other than a diamond for my engagement ring, and Daria was incredibly helpful and patient in helping us put together the perfect ring for our criteria and budget. No judgment, no pressure, and they even had some loose stones for us to look at in person, to help us choose. My ring was ready in less than the time they quoted us (about 2 weeks, when we were quoted 4) and Dino's work is stunning. I'd happily recommend MSD to anyone I know!