Marlborough Country Club

Marlborough, MA · View map · Visit website

About Marlborough Country Club

Marlborough Country Club is a private golf club and wedding venue situated in Marlboro, Massachusetts. The newly renovated clubhouse, with panoramic views of the manicured golf course and surrounding landscape, offers the perfect setting for a dream country club wedding. The expert wedding planners and staff are there for you every step of the way to ensure a wedding that is tailored to your needs. The wedding planners will assist with creating custom wedding menus, creating personalized options for décor and linens, and much more. Marlborough Country Club offers delectable wedding cuisine options with three unique wedding menu packages to choose from. The venue offers beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities for your wedding celebration, unparalleled service and custom wedding dining cuisine that will create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Marlborough Country Club can accommodate up to 180 wedding guests. The Marlborough Room is the largest facility and main reception room, with elegant décor, picture windows and an expansive dance floor. The Palmer Room can accommodate up to 60 guests and provides beautiful views overlooking the golf course, with an adjoining balcony. The Patio Room accommodates 60 guests and has access to the picturesque patio. The Players Lounge boasts a full-service bar, TVs and an outdoor deck. The 18th Green Patio is an outdoor space for wedding receptions, ceremonies and cocktail hours, accommodating up to 110 guests.

Marlborough Country Club offers the following wedding services:

Angela
Angela Guerrero

Married on 05/25/2019

good experience

Maria the wedding planer is wonderful and flexible, looking forward to my day in this venue Read more Maria the wedding planer is wonderful and flexible, looking forward to my day in this venue

Christine
Christine LeBlanc

Married on 09/22/2018

MCC will have you at Hello! Best wedding ever ❤️

AMAZING wedding we had September 22, 2018 @ Marlborough Country Club! BUT, main reason why it was just so wonderful is Betty and Maria! Had us at hello! (Literally). Why? From the first night we ... Read more walked in we just got treated as if we were royalty. Essentially, we knew what we wanted and what we didn’t know Betty/Maria were right there to help decide, suggestions galore and repeatedly said, “It’s your wedding, whatever you want.” Food was outstanding! Function room was just perfect. Big dance floor! Table linens, every color and if you didn’t want what they had, they would order exactly what you want! I made all my centerpieces, but, seriously they had SOO many styles to chose as well. I chose beige white and black. Tables looked so good. Cupcakes is what we had and they had all holders and Maria and Betty set all of them up beautifully. We had open bar, which was set up right there close., we would chose what was on the bar. Sounds weird to mention, but bathrooms were ridiculously nice, very, very modern and extremely clean, as was entire Club. We also, rented the small room downstairs for before ceremony which they set up appetizers and drinks as well. It was wonderful for last minute touches for me and wedding party with big mirror, bathroom! We got married there on 18th hole, and the entire set up from the flowers, chairs for guests and pictures taken on the immaculate golf course were simply beautiful! I could go on and on about how great MCC was to deal with but if you even read this review, please do yourself a favor and call them to meet both Maria and Betty and believe their kindness and thoughtfulness will have you amazed! Good Luck Christine LeBlanc

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/01/2016

Rachel was so amazing to work with every step of the way. The Marlborough Room for our reception was perfect size for our 130 guests. The food was amazing and my guests couldn't say enough good things ... Read more about their meals. Rachel came in early to let me set up the room (much sooner than was typically allowed) and the Patio Room was perfect for all of my bridesmaids and I to use for prep for the wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Rachel and her accommodations with all of my special requests. She was working definitely over time to make my dream wedding come true. The reception went off flawlessly with her guidance and keeping us on schedule every step of the way. Our guests felt the flow from cocktail to sit down dinner to meals were seamless. We couldn't have been happier with our decision on the Marlborough Country Club!!!