Marlise Styles

Santa Clara, CA · View map · Visit website

About Marlise Styles

Marlise Styles is an elegant hair and makeup stylist for couples’ weddings in the greater Santa Clara, California area. Owner and stylist Marlise Jimenez is certified in bridal hair and makeup styling. She specializes in balayage, tape-in extensions, and Brazilian blowouts. Marlise and her team of stylists will travel to couples and their wedding party to create stunning looks on the big day.

The team at Marlise Styles offers hair and makeup services for the entire wedding party on the day of the wedding. Couples will find numerous options for hair styles and wedding makeup. They can even do a hair and makeup trial before the wedding to be sure they’ll love their look. Couples can use this stylist’s team for hair treatments before the wedding day as well, with options such as hair coloring, hair extensions, and blowouts. Couples will also find these styles, as well as updos, available for their wedding day. Makeup services include airbrushed makeup for a flawless finish.

4 Reviews for Marlise Styles

4 Marlise Styles Reviews

Danyelle
Danyelle Gamch

Married on 02/12/2019

Makeover by Marlise

I had Marlise Glam out my Face, she did such an amazing job! She pays very close attention to detail and she is very personable. I have oily skin and makeup usually smudges off throughout the day, but ... Read more Marlise applied my makeup so well and uses really great products that it lasted all day! I would definitely recommend her!

Alicia
Alicia Campos-Padillapaz

Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible, professional, caring, affordable and down to earth!

Marlise and here team we’re INCREDIBLE! I was in between styles of wanting loose Hollywood waves and defined curls and Marlise found a way to capture my vision in a stunning way! She is so kind, funny ... Read more and on point! 2 weeks before my wedding my makeup artist wasn’t able to make it. I texted Marlise in a panic and she was so quick to reassure me everything would be ok! She was able to bring a makeup artist day of! As someone who had a very limited budget for my wedding, her prices were very affordable! All my girls loved their styles and makeup and I felt like a beautiful bride. Thank you Marlise! Not only for your incredible work but for making sure my day went as smooth and calm as can be! I can’t recommend Marlise enough! I am forever thankful!

M
Maria-Izza G. Payne

Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing hair and make-up!

She was absolutely amazing! She was attentive, professional and listened to everything I wanted. She helped me realize my look to perfection and I couldn't be happier! My make-up was spot on to what I ... Read more wanted and my hairstyle was flawless for the entire night!