MarloHaus Makeup and Hair

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About MarloHaus Makeup and Hair

You invest time and money into the most important day of your life. You don't want, a cookie-cutter beauty look. We know that every bride is unique and your wedding look tells your unique story. The MarloHaus award-winning event and bridal team specializes in hair and makeup services. Founded by licensed makeup design artist Toni Marlo in 2011, MarloHaus has serviced celebrities and Emmy and Oscar-winning actresses, and, of course, brides and bridal parties. Toni and her team know exactly how to bring out the best features for your big day!

We invite you to join us in our private beauty boutique in the Plaza District, or we will come to your location of choice. We provide beauty to brides, bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, as well as age-appropriate hair and makeup design for flower girls. Let's not forget that grooms and groomsmen can enjoy hairstyling and makeup services ranging from anti-shine powder to brow grooming and concealer treatment. We encourage you to meet your designers with a hair and makeup consulation/trial. On-site hair and makeup touch-ups throughout your wedding day can be provided for an additional fee. Please see our website, marlohaus.com for pricing. MarloHaus provides the following bridal hair and makeup services:

• Traditional or airbrush makeup application
  • Faux lashes
  • Natural or glamour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hair designs include soft romantic, updos, braids, twists, retro, vinatge, etc
  • Your hair extensions can be added to create fullness
  • Textured styling products can add texture to your natural hair

62 Reviews for MarloHaus Makeup and Hair

62 MarloHaus Makeup and Hair Reviews

V
Featured
Victoria

Married on 11/04/2017

I had a last minute panic to replace my hair stylist for the big day. With less than a weeks notice, Connie was super quick to get back to me and eased my anxiety by assuring me they had someone ... Read more (Melanie) that could come. I didn't have time for a trial so I wasn't sure what to expect, but with the photos I sent and with a little chat, Melanie did exactly what I was hoping for. She was so nice, friendly, easy to talk to- like a long time friend, and patient (my mom has very difficult curly hair to work with and I just have a lot of hair). Huge thanks to both Melanie and Connie for making me feel my best on a perfect day!!

T
Tammy Jackson

Married on 08/13/2019

Amazing and Professional!

These ladies were amazing! They were very professional and did an amazing job on our hair and makeup! I would highly recommend them! And they were alot of fun as well! Read more These ladies were amazing! They were very professional and did an amazing job on our hair and makeup! I would highly recommend them! And they were alot of fun as well!

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot express it enough to any one who is considering this team to just go ahead and book them! They are awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Connie is amazing when it comes to scheduling and ... Read more communicating with you on every step. The ladies who did our hair and make up for my wedding were top notch. They will always have my business when it comes to hair and make up needs.