Marlon Taylor Photography

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Marlon Taylor Photography

Thank you for stopping by my storefront:) Let me be one of the first to say congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding day! I am a wedding, portrait and lifestyle photographer capturing moments in Orange County,Inland Empire,San Diego and Los Angeles counties and destinations abroad for the past 8 years :). I have been blessed and fortunate to have won the The Knot "Best of Weddings" for 2011 and 2015. I have also been featured on The Knot magazine, The Wedding Channel Television,Inspired Bride, The Huffington Post and Style Me Pretty. I would love to capture your moments and your special day..... Let's connect today!

15 Reviews for Marlon Taylor Photography

15 Marlon Taylor Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 09/25/2015

We LOVED Marlon and all the photos he took! We had an evening wedding, and he captured both day and night shots. We used 3 locations, and he was very accommodating and easy to work with! He made sure ... Read more sure we had the shots we didn't even know we wanted, and I can't even pick my favorites from the over 1,000 photos he gave us after the event. The best part was the slide show he crated and showed during DINNER, the guests were in awe! His pricing was just what we were looking for, and he spent a full 6 hours with us. THANK YOU MARLON!

L
Lizz Flores

Getting married on 05/17/2020

Photography consultation

Marlon was prompt had great books and photos and a wonderful personality. He is very accommodating and really approachable. We both cannot wait to work with him for our wedding day and engagement ... Read more photos.

A
Anthony Jaime

Married on 12/01/2018

first class! our new family photographer!

We had the pleasure of experiencing Marlon's work during my brother's wedding a few years back. We knew he would be a perfect fit for our wedding event this past December. Marlon listened to all our ... Read more crazy ideas and accommodated them without hesitation. In addition, he also provided great recommendations that ended up being some of our favorite photos/moments of our very special evening. I always tell friends who are planning their wedding to interview in three's (cake, flowers, photographer, videographer, DJ, etc...). This is the one instance I can say confidently you only need to meet with Marlon to know you have chosen the perfect photographer for your very important day.