Marnie Cornell Photography

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About Marnie Cornell Photography

Marnie Cornell Photography is a mother, a teacher, a wife, and a wedding photographer. She loves being behind the lens and creating a relazing and easy going experience for her clients. She is always hoping to work with people who are looking for an adventure and something different than the usual. Her style is natural and unposed, she takes time to develop a fun and accepting atmosphere with her couples where they can feel comfortable to open up and share their unique love with her. Marnie's business is based out of Tacoma, WA however she also works often from Portland OR, and Bellingham WA.

Marnie Cornell Photography offers a number of different wedding packages, and is willing to customize anything to fit your schedule. As well as wedding day coverage, you can also book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, and adventure elopements. Some of the services that she offers include:

• Additional hours

12 Marnie Cornell Photography Reviews

Vivian
Vivian Gu

Married on 07/07/2019

The photographer that click with you

I can't express how lucky I felt to have Marnie as my photographer. She is professional, efficient and fun to work with. (And she is good with kids! ) I loved her style and the way she is able to ... Read more capture the most organic moments in our big day. Not one picture came out bad, we loved everything. When we went through the pictures, it's like we are reliving the day again! I highly recommend having Marnie on your special day.

G
Grace Horiatis

Married on 06/14/2019

Marnie was a dream to work with

When planning a wedding, picking a photographer is an extremely daunting task. You're hiring a stranger to document the most important day of your life - scary! From my first introductory phone call ... Read more with Marnie, I felt incredibly at ease with her. She allowed me to customize one of her wedding packages, drove up to meet me at my venue for our coffee meeting, and made my husband and I feel so comfortable with her. It's like we knew her our whole lives. She used humor, great people skills, punctuality, and of course her incredible talent to document our day in such a beautiful way. She made us laugh and cry (in a good way!) while photographing us, and made me feel beautiful. When I received my photos, I was entirely speechless and emotional. Somehow this stranger was able to use her talent to perfectly capture all of the emotions and visuals from our wedding day. I'm forever grateful to Marnie for the fantastic photos we will treasure always. I've already dreamed of showing them to my grandchildren one day. There is absolutely nothing you will regret about hiring this wonderful woman.

Rose
Rose Blankers

Married on 06/13/2019

Marnie has mastered her craft and is so lovable to boot!

Marnie is so wonderful at capturing candid moments, we have hired her multiple times including family portraits, our daughter's first bday and a house warming party. I wouldn't use anyone else! Read more Marnie is so wonderful at capturing candid moments, we have hired her multiple times including family portraits, our daughter's first bday and a house warming party. I wouldn't use anyone else!