Maroni Meadows

4 Maroni Meadows Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 07/01/2018

Maroni Meadows was the perfect venue for us. It's an outdoor venue so important to keep that in mind. There is an adorable bridal house and super fun grooms pub for getting ready. If you are looking ... Read more for an outdoor rustic woodsy venue, I would highly recommend Maroni Meadows. There are so many areas for people to explore and plenty of cover/ shade in case of rain or sun. Deni is amazing and helped with all the details of our wedding and had great recommendations for other vendors to help the day go off without a hitch. I'm so glad that we chose to have our wedding at Maroni Meadows!

K
Kristen

Married on 08/12/2017

This venue was perfect for what we were looking for. A romantic, outdoor space with so many nooks and areas to explore. Our guests raved about the uniqueness of the venue. My only wish is that we ... Read more could have keep the party going longer! With the venue being in a more residential area, everything must end by 10pm or so to minimize noise.

K
Kate

Married on 07/16/2016

I may have spent the most time searching for the perfect venue. It was my most bridezilla moment since I was searching for a certain feel, price, and location. I don't even remember how I finally ... Read more found Maroni Meadows but I am so glad I did. The price fit my budget and the people fit my personality. The venue is a 5 acre property, with one acre being Deni's home and the other 4 being the beautiful wedding venue. I loved all of the natural features (the woods, the pond) as well as the built structures. The groomsmen get ready in a pub with a pool table covered in music posters!! I knew this venue would fit my guests and I was right. 1/3 of my guests danced, 1/3 sat by the bar and fire, and the other 1/3 engaged in a ridiculously fun volleyball game. I would highly recommend Maroni Meadows for the beautiful venue and the wonderful people who run it.