Marquee Photo Video

Elmwood Park, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Marquee Photo Video

Marquee Photo Video is a wedding photographer, videographer and photo booth rental company based in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. They are dedicated to producing high-quality photography and videography that brings your special day to life. Marquee Photo Video tells your entire wedding story from start to finish, covering everything from the getting ready moments to highlights from the dance floor. Their photojournalistic and beautiful portraiture will capture your story for many future generations to cherish.

Their team of photographers and videographers regularly cover all sizes of weddings throughout the Northeastern U.S. They come equipped with the latest in creative technology and specialize in special event coverage. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

N
Featured
Nathalie

Married on 09/03/2017

Roger & Danny and their team are the best photographers in the world. We can't thank them enough for capturing the best day of our lives. Their attention to detail and professionalism is second to ... Read more none. They know exactly what to do. We used them for our engagement pictures so we already felt comfortable working with them. We will definitely use them to capture the incredible moments in our future. If you do not want to be disappointed and if you want to have one less thing to stress over, book Marquee!

User3857999

Dan and his team are the absolute best! I was referred to him by my wedding Coordinator and I'm glad I was. He is so easy going and down to earth. I felt very comfortable with him. We scheduled a ... Read more photo shoot with him and although he wasn't able to personal do it. He sent someone in his place and he was nothing short of amazing. We are actually using one of the shots for our save the dates. Moreover, he was able to meet us where we needed to be financially. Overall, He is a great person to work with. He is not overbearing and will go at your pace. I would definitely recommend him

C
Cassandra

Getting married on 10/04/2019

I honestly could not have asked for a better experience with Marquee. We booked Marquee for our engagement photos as well as our wedding on 10-4-19. We just had our engagement photos done and Roger ... Read more was honestly the best! My fiancé and I have crazy work schedules and he was so flexible with his schedule. Roger made us feel so comfortable while we were taking our photos (since it can be extremely awkward) but Roger was great and the pictures came out absolutely stunning! Thank you Roger and Marquee and we cannot wait for the wedding!!