Marquis Entertainment

Stockton, CA · View map · Visit website

About Marquis Entertainment

Marquis Entertainment based in Stockton, California believes a couple’s wedding should be similar to a movie. For close to 30 years, they have been producing music for weddings with a style similar to a choreographer. Marquis Entertainment wants to direct your wedding reception into an evening your guests won't forget.

Experience
Marquis Entertainment prides themselves on creating fun, unique and memorable weddings to couples getting married in Northern California. They’re owned by Marquis Harris, who previously owned Finesse’ de Marquis Modeling Company and was a Master of Ceremonies for Hawaiian Tropics Beauty pageants. He believes in a personal approach when creating your special night with his DJs interacting with guests and making sure your whole evening flows smoothly.

•Planning/Coordination

P
Featured
Pamela

Married on 09/17/2017

I hired Marquis after the DJ I thought I had already booked backed out on my wedding gig. Desperate, I contacted Marquis hoping he wasn't already booked. When I called him, all I wanted was a ... Read more straightforward yes or no on availability and quote for my wedding day. But, that didn't happen. He wanted to meet me and my fiance....I thought why??!! My thought was, "I just want to hire you. How much do you charge??!" Frustrated, we agreed to meet with Marquis. We were not disappointed. After meeting with him I totally understood why he wanted to meet with us. He understands the importance of this day to couples. He is a perfectionist and wants to get it "right." He and his staff are accommodating and thorough, to say the least. They keep in contact with you, asking for clarification and making sure to pay attention to detail. Afterall, love is in the details. Marquis loves what he does. He is passionate and it shows in his work. I highly recommend Marquis Entertainment for your entertainment needs. I would definitely higher him again.

M
Mark Bravo

Getting married on 01/04/2021

Trouble Free Wedding!!

Marquees is AWESOME! He listens to every little detail and followed my wife's direction to the ending song of Maddonna. The wedding ended a little early and the the was getting cleaned by staff. I had ... Read more had forgot my jacket, went back to the hall and the music was still playing our last song. Great Job!

R
Rebecca Jones

Married on 08/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing! The best DJ out there!

Marquis is absolutely the best in the business! Very professional, fun, and extremely friendly! He worked with us to make our daughter's 30th birthday party a great success! Everyone had such a good ... Read more good time and didn't want the party to end! You will never be disappointed with DJ Marquis....He is the BEST!!