Marrero Weddings and Events

Danvers, MA · View map

About Marrero Weddings and Events

Understanding how stressful planning your wedding can be and how we can help ease that stress is what sets us apart. We work individually with every couple to customize our services to their specific needs. We specialize in educating and guiding our couples, empowering them to make the most educated decisions that are most beneficial for them.

Marrero Events is celebrating our 12th year as the premier wedding firm in New England, and we are proudly recognized as one of the Top 10 Destination Planners worldwide .... allow us to show you what has earned us that reputation!

Marrero Events offers a range of wedding planning services to fit your wedding needs. Services include:

• Full Service Planning

77 Marrero Weddings and Events Reviews

Lynne
Lynne Ulaky

Getting married on 09/02/2019

Paula Marrero does not disappoint!

With the help and expertise of Paula Marrero, I achieved my goal as the Mother of the Bride. I wanted my daughter and her future husband to have the most spectacular wedding day with everything they ... Read more wanted. It was evident throughout the weekend of their wedding that they were both extremely pleased. I know this is what Paula does every day, but she treated us like we were the most important wedding she had ever done. She was also very patient with our need for perfection. Throughout the process, her attention to detail, ideas and advice were priceless! Everything went off without a hitch. We could not have had a better Wedding Planner. Paula not only knows how to direct her clients through the process, but she is a blessing the day of the wedding. She is calm, collected, professional and knowledgeable. In a word....perfect! I especially loved the vendors that Paula recommended. They were all terrific! The flowers were spectacular. The photographer and videographer captured absolutely everything we wanted. She has relationships with so many venues and vendors. That alone is priceless! The final month was hectic with all of our last minute hotel room changes. Paula handled everything with such grace and professionalism. I highly recommend Marrero Events to anyone planning a wedding. Simply stated, Paula Marrero was absolutely wonderful, and I can not be more grateful.

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/25/2019

Hire Paula and the Marrero Team! 5 stars!

Hiring Paula as our wedding planner was the best decision we made during the whole planning process! She and her team were extremely attentive, thorough, communicative, flexible, and respectful, and ... Read more really helped us bring our wedding vision to life. On the day of, Paula wrangled a number of challenging vendors and brought them together seamlessly so that we could just enjoy the perfect day. Oh, and our families loved her too. Before you do anything else, hire Paula!! You won't regret it! 5 stars!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Vendor!!

Like another reviewer said, hiring Paula Marrero and the whole Marrero Events team was hands down the BEST decision we made in our wedding planning process. I truly don't know where to begin in ... Read more expressing our gratitude for Paula and her team as our wedding would not have been complete without them. Paula made our wedding day so much more than we ever could have dreamed (it was absolutely perfect) and we feel so fortunate that we were able to work with her in planning the biggest day of our lives. I knew I wanted Paula to be our planner from the moment I got on the phone with her (she is so kind, understanding, easy to talk to, I could go on and on about how wonderful of a person she is), but I never realized how truly instrumental she would be. Our wedding planning brought so much stress - from family dynamics, to vendor issues, to overall logistical challenges. Paula helped us navigate all of these, listened to us every step of the way, was our biggest advocate, and relieved all of our worries. She has incredible connections in the wedding industry and was able to put together a team of the best vendors, advised us on what we needed and didn't need, coordinated a seamless day-of timeline, and answered every single question we had and those we didn't even think to ask. She made time for all of my emails and phone calls, and made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with. Behind Paula is also an incredible team. Everyone that we worked with at Marrero Events was so responsive and if you need anything, they are there to help you. I was very hands-on and controlling when it came to wedding planning, and one of the most valuable things Paula and her team brought to our wedding was reliability. I trusted Marrero Events completely and was able to leave everything in their hands with no hesitation. I was totally relaxed on wedding day, enjoyed every single moment with my new husband, and never had to worry about any issue (large or small) that may have popped up on wedding day, and that is without a doubt due to Paula and her team. We are so unbelievably grateful that Paula became our "wedding mom" and made our day absolutely perfect!