Marriage Makers

Denver, CO · View map

About Marriage Makers

A Ceremony that's True for A Love that Lasts

Your wedding ceremony should be about you, not your officiant.
Your Marriage Makers officiant will work with you to craft a ceremony that is true to your personal connection.
You will also be able to incorporate your unique spirituality and cultur
e.

A Ceremony that's True for A Love that Lasts

Relationships can be challenging. Life has a way of testing us all.
There are skills that can be learned which will greatly increase your success and happiness as a couple.
You Marriage Makers officiant has some wonderful relationship enhancemet tools for you.
This service is included in our commitment to you.

Click on the podcast below for tips and advice from Susan Chicovsky!!!

10 Reviews for Marriage Makers

10 Marriage Makers Reviews

G
Glen and Sheila

Married on 07/25/2015

We found Alan last minute online when we were in dire need of a preacher to marry us. Not only was Alan prompt on getting back to us, he was so understanding and willing to work with us on a short ... Read more time frame. He provided us with multiple meetings to plan our custom service just the way we wanted. He had layouts and plans of how the service would go to make my special day perfect! All in all if I ever got married again I'd have Alan! But I won't be getting married again so maybe we will have him renew our vows.

S
Wendy

Married on 05/09/2009

Marriage Makers created a service that was just perfect for us, and we participated in the creation. We were amazed at what he wrote and how well he "got" us from the few hours we'd spent talking to ... Read more him. This guy is great, and we plan on keeping in touch with him.

G
George

Married on 02/25/2009

They were very professional and flexible with us. I would recommend them to anyone that is getting married in the area. You will not be let down. Read more They were very professional and flexible with us. I would recommend them to anyone that is getting married in the area. You will not be let down.