MarriageChaplain

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About MarriageChaplain

MarriageChaplain.com is a group of wedding officiants in Cincinnati, Ohio providing personalized, and justice of the peace, ceremony options. We work with more than 25 experienced officiants, and our average ceremony lasts between 15 and 30 minutes. MarriageChaplain.com offers bilingual Spanish-English ceremonies, or we can work with your translator. We are happy to work with couples of any faith, or without religious/spiritual beliefs.

69 Reviews for MarriageChaplain

69 MarriageChaplain Reviews

M
Featured
Michael

Married on 06/27/2015

MarriageChaplain. Com was easy to work with. They were quick to respond and very helpful with the process. They gave us an quick and thorough survey, and based on made several good recommendations for ... Read more officiates. The top one they recommended - Rev. Todd - was the person we ended up selecting. He was a great fit and Rev. Todd was absolutely wonderful! He was helpful in providing great suggestions for the ceremony and for also incorporating some of our ideas and desires to make the ceremony feel personalized and a perfect fit for my wife and I. He was fast to follow up and stayed in good communication. He was friendly, warm, and very easy to get to know. He also had fantastic ideas for helping to incorporate my children from a prior marriage into the ceremony, which was very important to me. The day of the rehearsal and the wedding he showed up on time and well prepared. He confidently and easily guided us through the rehearsal and ceremony. On the day of the ceremony he helped put us both at easy, and conducted a beautiful and fantastic ceremony. He also interacted very well with my children and the family / wedding party of both bride and groom. We received compliments on both Rev Todd and the ceremony from many attendees. Everyone in both families and the wedding party were thrilled with Rev Todd. I would and will highly recommend both MarriageChaplain.com and Rev. Todd to family and friends looking for an officiate.

L
Lynnie

Married on 08/25/2018

Marriage chaplain. Com found us the exact right person to conduct our wedding. They interviewed us and learned what we wanted. We really appreciated them taking the time for that. The minister was ... Read more helpful and listened to our wishes. It made our ceremony more special to have someone who knew us and wasn't just reading from a script.

A
Ashley

Married on 06/16/2018

Rev. Ria Roth was the very first person I had spoke with she was so nice and I instantly connected with her she did Link me up with someone else but unfortunately it did not work out. I got back in ... Read more touch with Rev Ria and she immediately offered to perform my ceremony! Within a couple of days she had the entire ceremony put together she checked in everyday to make sure everything was ok and going as planned. The day of the ceremony was everything plus more I expected it to be she is absolutely heaven sent and made my day so special and I would recommend Rev Ria to everyone