Marriages By Mark D

Bellmawr, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Marriages By Mark D

Based out of Bellmawr, New Jersey, Marriages by Mark D provides officiant services for wedding ceremonies. Mark loves to create a fun and upbeat ceremony that reflects a couple’s love story. Licensed in New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania, his officiating style allows couples to instill their own personality into the vows, along with family rituals, and any other important aspect of their ceremony.

Marriages by Mark D caters to any ceremony type, including civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious or religious weddings, and vow renewals. In addition to providing a traditional wedding experience, Mark also has vast knowledge of readings and other recommendations that can bring an extra-special touch to a ceremony. He can officiate for the following religions:

• Baptist

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 06/09/2018

When planning a wedding one of the most important things that often does not get the attention it deserves is finding the right officiant. The ceremony is the kick off to what is going to be a magical ... Read more magical day. My husband and I had our ceremony at our venue without any religious ties. We are laid back people who try not to take life too seriously and were looking for someone who could match our personalities. We talked to multiple officiant options, prior to talking to Mark. After that conversation we knew that he was our guy. Mark has a heart of gold and his ultimate goal is to make your special day perfect. He can crack a joke while maintaining a tone of seriousness/organization when necessary. He helped me come with ceremony order, overlooked our personal vows and recommended readings for the ceremony. He was able to make our ceremony light hearted enough to avoid too many water works, it was perfect. His smile and personality the day of our event kept us calm during stressful moments leading up to the ceremony and help control nerves during the ceremony. Following our wedding we had countless complements from our guest about everything and consistently one was how much people enjoyed the ceremony and the officiant. If I had to do it all over again I would pick Mark every time and would recommend him to any future couples who are about to take the plunge.

J
Jennifer Ristagno

Married on 07/20/2019

From our first meeting, we knew that we wanted Mark to marry us!

For our initial meeting, Mark was very flexible and came to our house when it was convenient for us. Mark gave a great first impression; he was polite, personable, warm, and funny. Exactly the ... Read more personality we wanted to perform our ceremony. He spent a lot of time explaining the ceremony and he took time to answer any questions we had. We knew right from the start that we wanted Mark to perform our ceremony, and we immediately booked him for our date. Throughout the year leading up to the ceremony, Mark kept in touch with me, and answered any questions I had. He also helped me with the readings, music, and worked with me on some special things I wanted to happen during the ceremony. In addition, when we were totally confused about the marriage license process, Mark stepped in and took care of it. Mark was so easy to work with and he kept me calm days before the wedding! The ceremony was beyond my expectations. Everything that Mark had prepared to say was beautiful and sounded like it was specifically written for my husband and I. My guests thought that we knew Mark all of our lives. Weeks later, I still have guests talking about my ceremony! Thank you Mark for all of your help, for performing such a beautiful ceremony, and for giving me a memory that will last forever!

M
Melissa Tomkins

Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Mark was an incredible officiant! He made the process so easy and answered all the questions we had. During the ceremony, he had the perfect balance of being sentimental and serious but also ... Read more lighthearted and fun, which was exactly what we were looking for! We received so many compliments from our guests about how perfect our ceremony was and specifically how much they enjoyed Mark, so we would highly recommend choosing him for your wedding!