Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Mason, OH · View map

About Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

I am a Married Catholic Priest. I served happily in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati for 28 years. In 1993, I resigned from the active priesthood and married Patty. We live in Deerfield Township, South of Mason, near the Mason Montgomery/Fields Ertel Exit off of I 71. I have three stepsons.

Since 1994, I have celebrated over 900 weddings in the Greater Cincinnati area. It is a ministry that I enjoy because I believe I provide a unique service for a growing number of people who:

are either Christian and/or Catholic, but for one or more reasons cannot or choose not to be married in their own tradition or

believe in God but are not at this time connected with organized religion

want to have a nondenominational ceremony that is tasteful and meaningful

17 Reviews for Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

17 Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant Reviews

Rebecca and Evan
Rebecca and Evan

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect addition to our Ceremony!

Bill was an absolute joy to work with. He gave us a lot of options for each part of our Ceremony timeline allowing us to personalize the entire thing. We met with him a couple of times before the big ... Read more day to get everything all situated and any questions ironed out. Most definitely the best choice!

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/12/2016

Bill was one of my favorite people that I met while wedding planning. My husband and I met with him twice prior to the wedding. We met at his home and shared a little about ourselves and what we ... Read more envisioned for our wedding ceremony. Bill provided several ceremony outlines for different types of weddings. We picked what we liked from the different outlines so that our wedding was customized to our liking. He included a "Parents' blessing" in the ceremony that was so touching for our families. Everyone commented on how much they loved our ceremony. Bill has a very nice speaking voice, and he speaks very clearly into the microphone. He has a very warm and cheerful personality that makes you love him instantly. We are so happy we booked him for our wedding. Thank you Bill!

User5126890

2+ years ago

Wonderful JOB! So friendly and has easy layouts to make sure your wedding is everything you wanted it to be. Bill is so easy to work with. He was perfect for us since I was catholic and my husband ... Read more was not....GREAT JOB!!!